the Rift

[OPEN] Unnamed. [Cormac,open]

Matata Posts: 15
Banned
Colt :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 2
Bear

A grin danced on my face as I looked out at the ocean where the sea was crashing down violently on the shore and with each new wave it became more violent then before. The sky was a murky, dark, steel grey and there seemed to be not a sun or moon in sight. If you could see though the gloomy clouds though the sun would be there, trapped behind a sea of clouds. My eye's slowly travel across, looking from the left to the right. My wings hugged my sides tightly, trying to keep the warmth trapped beneath my wing feathers. The wind blew my mane about wildly in front of my eyes which was annoying me, a lot.

Why was I grinning? Because I was going to have a son, well hopefully a son anyway. If I had a daughter she would have been pretty, and then we may have a inbreed foal on the way. A horrible thought INDEED. But what can I say? I can't help it if I charmed my own daughter, it was natural. It had worked perfectly on Naeatii, the mother of my child, without even trying, hence why she is the mother. How long had I even been here? I doubt every colt or stallion could just walk into a new land, get into a band, then create a child with a lass. At least though the child's destiny would be perfect, it would be a pirate though and though. The perfect trouble maker.

I rear, throwing my weight into the air and using my wings to aid me in balancing. A neigh erupts from within me. Sand shifts from under the sudden movement and when my hoofs thud back down again a waves washes from under, swirling round my hocks. Why was it so goddamn easey to become board? I had nothing to do, nothing. What can a handsome fun loving colt do to entertain himself when he is on his own?

"Talk talk talk talk."

Pirates</style>
Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.</style>

Image Credits