the Rift

[PRIVATE] I Hope You Come Ready [Corsair/Bry]

Cormac Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

CORMAC the BARBARIAN

Cormac was in a word furious. He had just returned from the Veins and while he now had his hearing back the God of Earth had denied him his magic. On top of that the Pirates, the herd that HE had created, had been taken over by his mate Corsair and while deep down he understood why the change had taken place that didn't make his any less angry. Then to rub salt into his wounded pride, Corsair had named some gaudy, unproven stallion to the post of Swashbuckler. The scarred, sooty bay stallion quivered with the seeming injustice of it all as he pounded down the sandy beach, slightly in the water.

His front legs were coated in that rusty color of dried blood from the scratches he inflicted on himself and while the wounds had closed he had yet to care enough to clean himself up and so the water ran away red when it touched his pillars. "CORSAIR!" His deep tones escaped his massive lungs as he started to search for the captain. "WE NEED TO TALK." Although he briefly considered staying where he was and making Corsair come to him he rejected the idea because even though he had taken over his post Corsair was still his proverbial brother.

This had been too long in coming and Cormac could feel a fight coming on. There was only so much the two stallions could work out in words and this whole matter would only be settled when they both had the chance to beat the crap out of each other.

[ooc: Sorry it's taken so long for this thread to be put up, but I don't think Cormac would have faced Corsair without his hearing and whatnot, so we'll see were this takes us! :)]

ar ar ar
a pirate's life for me