Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
[Image: 515b833f251f3]

Look down
The ground below is crumbling
Look up
The stars are all exploding

The vibration of echoing thunder peels through the air, an ominous promise for the electrical storm soon to follow. “I am fine, Africa. I will tell you what just happened; another life has just entered this world.” The wolf’s voice rose as the rumble began to weaken, and Africa listened with tipped ears, curious though confused. Her pale eyes strayed from the new mother, again to watch the strange, small pup as it wriggled and stumbled helplessly. Not yet had any sense of maternity grown within the young grey’s heart, and she could not find attraction to the tiny creature- not yet anyway. Never the less, she respectfully nodded in response to the brief explanation of birth, smiling as best she could manage while they lingered in the saturating rain.

A stark frightful fork of lightning descended not far from the group and Africa’ heart leapt. She was devoted to the aid of her herd-mate, but equally as keen to find shelter and safety. Almost in the same moment, the same thought apparently had come to Ayaka. “Thank you both for caring and looking out for me, but I must be getting Elektra somewhere warm and dry.” There was urgency in her voice, and Africa withdrew the broad reach of her wing as the auburn wolf found her feet. To Africa’s astonishment Ayaka picked the pup up, sharp white teeth wrapping about her limp body with tenderness that Africa could not have predicted. In an instant the pair had melted into the grim curtain of rain- the sound of Aryel’s voice calling out behind.

And then the Sergeant too moved away, busy Africa presumed as she lingered a little longer, more than perplexed by the entire sequence of events. Finally the dapple grey horse turned, and stepped away through the slick, wet sand, searching for a place of her own to escape the storm.

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

Table Header credits go to baylee.
Pegasus icon lineart credits go to Tamme.

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the World [[Lupus, Elektra, Open]] - by Ayaka - 04-15-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: Welcome to the World [[Lupus, Elektra, Open]] - by Elektra - 04-15-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: Welcome to the World [[Lupus, Elektra, Open]] - by Ayaka - 04-18-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: Welcome to the World [[Lupus, Elektra, Open]] - by Africa - 04-21-2013, 05:01 PM
RE: Welcome to the World [[Lupus, Elektra, Open]] - by Elektra - 04-30-2013, 09:11 PM