the Rift

nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

K R I & O N N I
We are not our losses, we are only the extent to which we love.

"Azzuen," the painted girl says as he appears on the scene, a blur of black with stripes of white. Her answer, which she had prepared for Sasha's question, disappeared at the sight of her friend. His hooves land upon the sand of the desert, clacking as he makes a quick circle around the pair of females. Onni greets him with a warm smile, even as he lightly touches her shoulder. Their attention shifts back to Sasha, who's teal eyes are locked onto the stallion with a strange expression, one the tobiano did not entirely understand.

The posture and movement exhibited by the female is entirely alien to Onni, who cannot even comprehend such feelings as love yet. Physical attraction, while not as powerful as the bond of love, had not touched the pegasus mare yet, at least not that she was presently aware. Her thoughts are muddled by the sound of hoofbeats closing in on the trio, however, and her blue eyes glide over to see the familiar figure of her mother.

A bright smiles greets Kri as she steps toward the gathering, her face cold. Onni is not entirely sure why her expression is so sour as she watches the chestnut mare, but there is definitely spike in the atmosphere as her mother approaches. "Mother," Onni says, her voice light and respectful. "This is Sasha. I met her in the Threshold and offered her a home." The silver bay mare looks toward the chestnut, then to Azzuen, and then to her pale-faced daughter.

"Good day, Azzuen and Onni," her voice says finally, stoney and cold like her expression. "Greetings, Sasha. I am Kri." Her small figure is held loftily, jawline parallel with the red dirt at their feet, and dark blue eyes glaring like obsidian in the sunlight. "I am surprised my daughter would bring such a coquettish little mare, here. You are likely only to stir up trouble." Her words are flat, decisive like a cleaver making its final stroke.
""
""

Messages In This Thread
nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Onni - 07-17-2012, 03:04 PM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Sasha - 07-19-2012, 01:41 PM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Sasha - 07-20-2012, 09:28 PM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Kri - 07-20-2012, 09:47 PM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Sasha - 07-21-2012, 09:22 AM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Kri - 07-24-2012, 01:21 PM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Sasha - 07-24-2012, 07:57 PM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Enki - 07-26-2012, 04:50 PM