the Rift

nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

K R I & O N N I
We are not our losses, we are only the extent to which we love.

Kri's eyes alight with a new fire as the stupid mare leans to speak again, her ears flicked back in a manner that could be construed as threatening to the silver bay mare. She is not afraid of this chestnut - though her size was undoubtedly bigger than Kri's own, her heart lacked the same flame and the toned musculature that prepared her for battle. Even as she steps forward, Kri's face is hard as stone, her manner still uplifted, chin taught and ready. Blue eyes speak a challenge; let this newcomer learn why, exactly, she fell to be lead, not once but twice.

A smile, chillingly cold, emerges on the bay's face as she speaks, making Onni's eyes lock onto her mother. Pale-faced girl tenses, ready to leap between the two mares before her mother spilled the blood of what she thought an innocent member of their herd. "I am no queen; there is no royalty here, pesky girl. I lead only by the grace of those around me, and since they have entrusted their faith in me, you might consider it as well," her voice is calm, yet there is still the cutting quality of a blade. "I may judge you quickly, yet past experience has taught me that bestowing faith in those who have done nothing to earn it is foolish. You can prove me wrong if you wish, Sasha, but it will not be by a saucy and distasteful speech."

Azzuen's voice raises, even as Onni was prepared to speak. Kri's eyes of dark, flaming blue turn to look toward her General, and her demeanor unclenches. The same cold smile still rests on her lips, but she does not appear openly threatening anymore. "I have no more business here." With that, the mare nods toward Azzuen, eyes silently regarding a need to watch her, steps away from her daughter, tilting off from the group before darting forward into the sky.

When her mother is finally gone, Onni takes a breath, replacing the smile that had teetered off of her face sometime during the exchange of the two mares. "Well, that could have gone much worse."

"Shall we take a walk?"
""
""

Messages In This Thread
nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Onni - 07-17-2012, 03:04 PM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Sasha - 07-19-2012, 01:41 PM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Sasha - 07-20-2012, 09:28 PM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Kri - 07-20-2012, 09:47 PM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Sasha - 07-21-2012, 09:22 AM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Kri - 07-24-2012, 01:21 PM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Sasha - 07-24-2012, 07:57 PM
RE: nothing but sunshine. [sasha/open] - by Enki - 07-26-2012, 04:50 PM