[Image: QX2rL7z.png]
Abel
TAGS.
Torasin [Imi]
OPEN

WORDS.

NOTES.
I brushed up in the archives some old threads but if any of this sounds incorrect just ignore it xD I know (Imi) we wanted to thread them together some so just take your time to reply to this, its no rush at all! This thread is also open to anyone to join in but please wait until atleast 2 posts of Abel and Torasin together.
everything i can't remember, as fucked up as it all may seem.
[Image: K3nWzTN.png]
its been awhile
It's been a few months now since he's seen Nym, even longer since he's encountered his father. The last sites of him, Mirage, Kiba and Nym all together discussing the passing of his mother. A visual image of her body burned into his mind forever, to see the bodily fluids fall from Brooke's mouth to the ground long after she was gone. Abel only hope his mother did not suffer and went quickly. It was only a matter of time before something tragic happened to her. The mare that caused devastation and heartbreak to his father who finally gave up. He understood now why his father just let go... there are days when he thinks if a mare would have done the same to him he would have followed in his fathers footsteps. Though Abel wishes he could have known how it would have been to see his two parents so happy and together.

Even with the partial memories of being so young and clung to his mothers side, the very few picture like images that spin through his mind in dreams, a dark night as Mirage appeared to the birth. Abel's tiny tail swishing behind him as he fumbled around beside Torasin. Atleast one of his parents was still alive. Or he hoped so.

Worlds Edge, the last place he knew his father called home, was less than a mile away. Ears forward and green eyes intent on watching as he walked through the Meadow. There were trees around, many. Leaves that fell from the tops, sinking into the earth as they are devoured by mud or crumbled by species of all sorts. A cool breeze swaying through the branches as the sun paints the horizon to the right, giving a beautiful vibrant array of orange pink and reds. Saying goodbye to the day and welcoming night as the moon casts above him. Becoming visible the longer he stands there. Curling his lips and leaning from side to side over a period of an hour. Countless times wondering what it would be like to understand the feeling of not being lonely. Having a companion, friend, someone to stand (maybe not beside him) but merely feet away. Hidden in the canopy of a home. Knowing that he is not on his own. Perhaps the time had come to stop wondering about and socialize. Though being alone gave him time to sort through his mind and file away events. Study the act of others from afar without interacting and getting involved. To watch others catch themselves in lies and get twisted with stories and bring themselves to the stress of knowledge. It was so much easier from afar. To watch it unfold like a movie, seeing but not feeling. Understanding without being tangled in the mess.

Sometimes it was boring, growing old and rather frustrating to be standing there without a thing to do. A mild life, few amusements or fiery passions. Just the sight of his brother for the main parts of his life and now without him it was even more the difficult.

Hefty legs began to move forward. Pushing over the Meadow in a slow daunting motion. Muscles that have yet to grow full and strong slung over the body of a young soul, glared in the moonlight. The silver tovero draft making his way to Torasin's home. Mirage's band, the Qian, harboring his heart and loyalty. Something Abel set out to put his own heart and loyalty into. Despite his deepest darkest thoughts, despite the hints of racism that leaked behind his tongue, each and every dark attribute to him was only put behind a wall of shame. Never leaking beyond the cracks, never spilling or finding its way to the world. Slowly fading into the abyss of nothing. Disappearing from his personality as he grows older and wiser. Still young none the less but knowledgeable. Disagreeing with the hatred that burned in Brooke's soul. Abel would grow to friend the others with wings and bones upon their head. They are nothing different.

The walk was long it seemed, a chill whispering in the wind, and boredom rolling across his gentle features. Frustration and tired attributes held back with a stern wall of calm hope. As larger feet walked patiently across the border with formality. A painted figure in the distance making his way to the heart of the Edge. Slinking through with one cause. It was night yes but surely Torasin was awake, wondering across the border as Abel silently envisioned the two's next meeting. Hoping for a joyous and content welcoming.
template by darkee of btn.

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
Torasin............
..& Kiba
The evening had grown late and soon the sun fell to allow the moon to rise over the misty lands. Kiba was washing his talons after his hunt, belly full with meat and he trilled contently to himself, lounged on a tree branch. His gilded friend was not too far away, dozing at the edges of the forest and waited for the return of his brown before he would finally fall asleep. Everywhere seemed quiet, the rustles of small animals and maybe the odd crunching sound of herd members eating. They were all noises he was used to and allowed for him to doze under the moon's silver gaze, green eyes visible barely between golden lids. Further back, on his comfy branch, the little brown suddenly takes flight with an urgency to his pace. His keen dragon senses had noticed the footsteps of somebody he thought he knew, quickly he flapped and dived around the forest until he caught sight of the familiar form of Abel. The brown trilled to the colt, dipping to gently snag a piece of his pale mane before rising up again to look behind him. There was no sign of Nym, but Kiba knew, that his bonded's son was okay and alive out there somewhere. What was unusual, was the fact Nym was not with his brother.

The brown trilled once more before speeding back off into the woods, reaching out to touch Torasin's mind with an image of Abel.

Brown son is here!

The healer gave a startled jump at the communication before a fluttering began to invade his heart. The image he had seen and Kiba's words could only mean that Abel was in the Edge. His eldest son by a few minutes, with a disposition that had always reminded him of Brooke yet had his very green eyes. How long had it been? Oh months, seasons since he'd seen his son. Spotting Kiba, he quickly followed after at a canter, weaving around trees until finally he spotted Abel and brought his hasty gait to a halt. For a moment, he simply stood there and stared at his child, with his gaze filling up with love. It was good to know that he was safe.

"Abel! My son how have you been? It fills me with joy to see your face again though..." He angled his face to look behind the painted draft, but he was met with nothing but darkness and his gaze became troubled. "Have you and Nym parted ways?" Nym. The younger and more frail one. He looked similar to his twin though was painted in red than brown, his personality much like his own and it worried Torasin to imagine him out there all alone. Yet, Kiba had sighted him a few times over the past few months, if anything, Torasin was sure he would know if something had happened to Nym.

For now, he turned back to Abel and began to walk towards him. Reaching his soft nose out to bump it against his son's.
image credits
table by whit

Abel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Abel
TAGS.
Torasin [Imi]
OPEN

WORDS.

NOTES.
----
everything i can't remember, as fucked up as it all may seem.
[Image: K3nWzTN.png]
its been awhile
Despite the wind that rustled few leaves and the scents close by, Abel was alone. Alone in thought. Drifted apart from the world to a whole new globe. Troubled by strange and deep thoughts. Images unfolding in his eyes, sickness twisting his stomach, tightening his throat. Brooke's body so strangely mangled in the Earth. Flopped upon the ground without care, as if when she fell, she fell without grace. Died without dignity or care. As if she had passed on without a fight. Perhaps it was suicide or murder.
'Was she stalked, assassinated, or willingly passed on?' his words did not come as more than thoughts, echoing, repeating themselves.

Gigantic hooves stopped at the sound of wings, small wings but bigger than a bird. Eyes refocused to the dark. Panic seeping into his heart as the glimpse of a dragon come towards him but the sound it made was so comforting in an odd way it was instant he recognized Kiba. Talons grabbing at his thick long growing mane, wavy pieces of white slipping through the knives gently. Abel nickered warmly towards Kiba. Watching as he disappeared into the night, surely to find Torasin.
The paint stood warmly in his spot, making it clear with his relaxed muscles he would not be making a move for some time. It seemed that within the passing minutes, hours went by. Heart galloping, racing as if he was running in the wind, tail flowing behind him. Torasin's face come from around a tree and the closer he came the shorter Abel's breaths got. Even in the moonlight, the sight of his father after not seeing Nym in so long, made his heart sink and eyes grow wide with shame and despair. Nym was alone out there, somewhere. More than likely sulking behind a tree without his brother... his chestnut brother was troubled within the mind just like their father.

"Doing well, father." he paused briefly waiting for Torasin to finish, watching as the exact same green eyes looked behind him. "We've drifted apart, though I'm sure he is not troubled." A reassuring smile parting pink and white lips. Abel's father coming closer, steps decreasing the small distance between them, a yellowed nose reaching out to bump Abel's. The growing stallion stretched his neck towards his father, giving a gentle nudge back, meeting halfway. Green eyes swallowing the odd shape of a scar in the light. An unfamiliar scar upon his fathers hide. "You have been branded by a scar?" ears slightly sliding backwards as eyes fill with an almost sorrow but more fury that he was not there to stand by his father in pain, or to serve his father with help "Have you been alright?!" tones more frightful and concerned than the planned calm and collected questioning voice the painted had wished he could hold together.
template by darkee of btn.

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
Sorry for the wait! Finally managed to drag out some muse for him ><

Torasin............
..& Kiba
As Torasin watched his son he couldn't help but be reminded of Brooke by just his appearance. She had been dark with the same feathered feet and strong look, the way Abel's gaze seemed to piece through him was also a stark reminder of her. His presence both saddened him and made him happy. Though he held certain attributes that also represented himself, the green eyes and the placement of his spots. His two sons really did take on attributes that belonged to both him and Brooke. Dark and light. He loved them both unconditionally as he would forever. It was joy to finally hear his voice after such a long time and he smiled in genuine happiness when the mud painted boy spoke of his good well being. The healer knew that these were strong boys, maybe a year or more now in age, they no longer needed him to guide their feet and watch their paths. Though it did not stop him worrying all the same. He spoke of Nym and their parting saddened him a little, but it was never a given that they would stay together forever. Sakura and Takara seemed close together, but maybe one day they too will find different paths and follow their hearts in a something they love. Well, that was Torasin's hope anyway. He only ever wanted the best for them in life.

"Ah it is reassuring to know my sons are well and thriving in the world." He gently informed Abel warmly as their noses touched like velvet against velvet. Kiba added in a warble or two, almost humming happily to himself as Abel and Nym were his family too just as his two daughters were.

The conversation turned in an unexpected direction then and Torasin blinked in surprise at his son as he mentioned the 'S' shape scar on his rump. They had not spent much time together as children and often a young mind wandered, so maybe his child had never noticed the scar before. He laughed and then nodded his head to ease his son's fear. "I've never been better! Don't worry about that old thing, it happened back before you were born and I was sent on a quest in order to obtain my healing power. Back then, the land you are now standing upon was ruled by Mauja the Frostheart and I had the unfortunate business of going from land to land to speak of the Sun God's greatness. He was and probably still is, hated by many then for crimes to the land, but if I wanted the power to save others I had to endure this hardship. So it was when I came here and told Mauja and another unicorn, I can't quite remember his name, that they attacked me. I was 'marked' or wounded with an 'S' mark, most likely for Sun follower, but I managed to make it out alive." He sighed at the end as he remembered the fright of that day, when Kiba was still young and his fire breathing not very controlled. It had been enough, however, to save them from death.

Evil unicorn.

Torasin nodded once at his companion's angered communication, it was a hard memory for both of them.

He smiled then and turned matters to more brighter news. At least, he hoped Abel would see it as good news. Torasin wasn't quite sure what his son would think of him being with another mare, would he hate him? All of a sudden he found his tongue stuck and a reckless fear taking hold of him. He did not wish to have the hatred of his child, but at the same time he would keep no secrets. Abel must know.

"It has been a long time, my life has been tossed and churned, but I think finally I may be finding some solace. Though my heart will always feel the heat of pain. I have some brighter news, you have two new sisters, or half sisters if you prefer. Sakura and Takara are their names, twins like yourself and Nym. Their mother is a kind and gentle mare by the name of Solstice, a philosopher." He informed his eldest son, hoping he would take the news well and not as some act of betrayal.
image credits
table by whit