Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

VALENTINE </style>
</style>

Stab my heart like a stick in the mud
Cut my chest just to see the blood

"Speech."

But of course, I am stopped. And there she is, and she appears before me with out any sudden notice. I stare at her, my red eyes burning with a fury that I haven’t felt since I was gone from this retched area in the first place. I remember the fire lighting me, touching and burning my skin, giving me the edge I needed, the burning of this brat’s slave. I savor the anger, and it feels good, so very good. I stop in a defensive stance, and I am prepared to fight once more. I have a family and a home to return to, or does this child not see? No matter what I say to her, she will not let me go, but I am prepared to die if she does. This will be fight to the death, and I say goodbye before words even spill from my fiery jaw.

“Leave me child. I don’t belong here, no do I wish to stay in this frozen hell any longer. I must return to where I am needed, to where I belong. I have obviously been a burden to you, don’t you think? Let me walk. This is a thing in the past, and you don’t understand it. Nothing has been said to Kri, about anything, and I will not speak a word to her. I know there are already other prisoners from the Dragon’s Throat here. I think you have already angered our herd enough, and by letting me go you have one less obligation to worry about. But if you wish it, I will make you let me go, and I will fight till I can’t fight anymore. Tell me Snö Princess, what will it be? Are you really going to risk your life now when you are so young and full of it, and you really don’t wish to live another day? That’s fine by me, but I don’t have the time to waste on you. If you’re really that keen on making me, MAKE ME.”

I snort, and the fury is still with me. This could get ugly, but she already is.

Stop the presses cause I'm killing time
Won't you be my bloody valentine?

template by revo. <3
manip by twiwolf.deviantart.com
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Escape - by Valentine - 04-16-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: Escape - by Snö - 04-16-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: Escape - by Valentine - 04-16-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Escape - by Psyche - 04-18-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: Escape - by Valentine - 04-29-2013, 03:26 PM