the Rift

[PRIVATE] Satan is my Motor. Hear my Motor Purr.

Bernadette Posts: 14
World's Edge Mare
Mare :: Equine :: 14 hh :: 4
M.E.

Suffocation; it was suffocating.

Madness; it was maddening.

Insanity; it was wrenching the life from her bones.

Darkness; the shadows were closing in.

Fanged, furious beasts they were.

Mocking, jealous beasts.

Hateful of her happiness.

How dare she.

What gave you such ludicrous ideas for family? Friendship?

Sickening creature.

Her grey coat was impure with the crimson of her mania—for she ran without sight, heedless to the snatching branches and needled undergrowth of the foliage around her. Her skin was scratched and pierced by the clutching shadows, and her lacerations began to bead with tiny drops of her blood. Pieces of her mane and tail lay testament to her madness, hanging in the trees, snatched out by panic; her breath came out noisily, a quavering loss of her will—those white eyes of hers floated in the darkness, searching sightlessly for the gates of her freedom.

Look at you! Your beauty marred by your incessant worry.

Where was her freedom?

You hopeless swine. You were never a proper mare; now dare you believe these falsehoods.

What had she done to deserve this prison?

You were born, Piss-for-Brains.

Why won’t it end?

Give it up; stop fighting it. We only speak the truth; we are your reason, your rock, your meaning in your thoughtless, worthless existence. You are a Stallion. You made him proud. You were the epitome of his wealth, of his kingship. You were a pony made out of diamonds; you were his toy and his mirror.

Why won’t it end…?

Give it up. Heed our words, Bottom Boy. You only hurt yourself with petty wishes and lies, with false image and bravado. You were never a mare. You will never be a mare. And to change your true place in the world will only bring you heartbreak.

“I’m a mare.”

No! You’re not! Stop chasing pavements, you pathetic—

I’M A MARE! the grey mare screamed, her voice shrill and her vocal chords ready to burst with the strain; she continued to barrel blindly through the darkness of the forest, completely lost in her way, her sight destroyed. She saw nothing; felt nothing, heard nothing. It was only the force of ancestral instinct that forced the petite fawnlet to dig in her hooves at the water’s edge. The evil presence of the liquid inflamed some old intuition deep inside; death permeated the mists on top of the water that she could not see. The fear that clawed in her belly threatened to shatter the mare from the inside—and she shrieked once more, a banshee’s lament, all of her misery and panic weaving through coarse shout that left her lips.

[Image: 5153c4324f814]

Messages In This Thread
Satan is my Motor. Hear my Motor Purr. - by Knox - 04-16-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: Satan is my Motor. Hear my Motor Purr. - by Bernadette - 04-17-2013, 07:05 PM