the Rift

but you've got no destination

Chandä Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Her own eyes are arid as they sweep across the dusty landscape. Her lungs are arid as she deeply inhales to the unsaid demand resonating from the strange healer. Chandä was taught to behave in ways that shield her own physical pain, but extract others. She remembers that old witch who concocted wicked potions that work by lighting up the inflicted damage. She wonders what the potion would find wrong with her own state. She inwardly chuckles. The brown mare knows she should have left before she was wound into the healers' handle, and she won't let it happen again.

Her thoughts on Onni are little because they are swallowed in the throat on heated concentration on herself and curiosity. She closes her eyes for a brief moment, and mentally searches out her body for feelings of electrified nerves masked by shock. Mostly, the pain spurts from the skin of her back and wing joints in fiery tendrils. The girl isn't used to this sort of physical pain, usually physical pain is more of an ache or throb, but this stinging sensation isn't as pleasing. Her eyes flutter open again as Onni puts her thoughts into words. Chandä's ears erect as she explains the Sun's nonsensical behavior. That is not where her curiosity lies. "You're a healer." It wasn't so much a question as it was a declaration. "I was once in the medical realm. It seemed to reject me almost as much as I rejected it." The girl's voice is smooth, and she speaks as if she's always been able to speak out opinions, but soon she laughs and all that is lost. "I'm kidding, I was a horrible medic, it was more the Witch-doctor who rejected me than myself."

The memories of life before grow a strangely tight emotion over her chest and she rolls her eyes in distrust. She can't think of them now, not after all they've done to the poor girl's soul. But she is pulled back by Onni's welcome. Helovia? Is that what this place is called? It certainly lives up to the "Hel" prefix, but it's "Ovia" is uncertain. The blurb sounds like magic to her, and she figures hell-magic is a good fit. "Helovia," she tests the word on her tongue. "Such a pretty name for such a dry place."

Chandä
Sky falls, you feel like it's a beautiful day

Ugh. Sorry. I hate having to revive these threads.

Messages In This Thread
but you've got no destination - by Chandä - 07-17-2012, 09:53 PM
RE: but you've got no destination - by Onni - 07-18-2012, 12:39 PM
RE: but you've got no destination - by Chandä - 07-18-2012, 11:19 PM
RE: but you've got no destination - by Onni - 07-19-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: but you've got no destination - by Chandä - 08-13-2012, 12:05 PM
RE: but you've got no destination - by Boom Boom - 09-01-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: but you've got no destination - by Onni - 09-15-2012, 08:05 PM