the Rift

Arah :: Frostie

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
All dates taken from old wish list.

3/10/13 :: [Magic: Time x Light | Hypnosis of past or future events | She locks eyes with her target and through the eye contact she hypnotically alters the events in the targets mind. ] (achieved)

5/29/13 :: [Magic: Light x Dark | Vicious mind control | When she summons her magic she whispers into the targets mind what she want them to do. ] (achieved)

3/10/13 :: [Companion: Griffin | » Draining Clutch: pools of darkness surround the talons and beak, allowing a strong grip on an opponent to drain their strength and energy, and even their magic. The longer the grip, the more is taken and for longer amounts. ] (achieved)

3/10/13 :: [Item: Stealing Amulet | When a magical ability is cast in the vicinity, the amulet is able to replicate the ability and store it to be used at a later time.] (achieved)

Magic Upgrades:

:: [ Magic: Light x Time | Locks eyes with her target and through the eye contact she hypnotically alters the events in the targets mind ]
:: [ Magic: Light x Time(U) | Can see the memories in her mind as she alters them. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Must have permission to be used in normal threads; eye contact difficult to maintain in battle, so the effects can be shaken off within 30 seconds ]

:: [ Magic: Dark x Light | Ability to use mind control via whispers into an opponents mind ]
:: [ Magic: Dark x Light (U) | If she chooses the target of her mind control has no recollection of her controlling them. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Must have permission from the victim in non-battle threads; in battle this takes immense concentration and is difficult to maintain; opponent can fight against the mind control to a reasonable degree ]

Passive Magic:

:: [ Magic: Light (P) | Faintly glows with a silver hue. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Only noticeable at night or on overcast days. Of no use in battle. ]

Mutations:

:: [ Item: Genetic Mutation | Ability to have 3 active magics. ]

Third Magic:

:: [ Magic: Light | Is able to telepathically communicate with individuals by speaking into their minds, even if the individual is not in sight. ]
:: [ Restrictions | The character must be in a five meter radius and communication lasts only 20 seconds in battle. ]
:: [ Magic : Light (U) | If previously telepathically communicated with an individual, she can reach them over a greater distance.]
:: [ Restrictions | Restricted to individual per thread and the thread must only be one board over from her most recent. ]

Items:

:: [ Item: Nenya, the cloak of water | A white cloak that drapes down from her forehead to her rump. The fabric shimmers in the moonlight like water.]
:: [ Restrictions | Of no use in battle. ]

:: [Item: The Mirror of the Doe | A glass basin filled with clear water, that collects the original memories of those the doe alters. When she sings to the mirror it reflects certain memories back at those peering into the water. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Water has no other properties, only can be 'awakened' by Arah. ]
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Whit Posts: 2
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'7" :: 28
Whit
This is up-to-date

I just won the Drop for magic! So I would like to add in another Active magic please.

Active magic;
5/29/13 :: [Magic: Light x Dark | Vicious mind control | When she summons her magic she whispers into the targets mind what she want them to do. ]

Proposed restrictions;
Targets can fight the mind control and in the end it only last for a short while, plus it tiring being in the targets mind meaning Arah can only control them for 2-3 minutes max.

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
This is up-to-date

24/12/14 :: Passive | Leaves a trail of gold behind her at will. Gold can be made from tips of hair or her hooves.

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
If it's passive magic she can't control it!

---------------

We also have a character already whose passive magic is gold from his hooves (Midas). Arah's could be from just her mane/tail since it's so long?

Oh yeah that sounds great! ^-^

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
utd