the Rift

Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!
Kri the Resolute

I hear the falcon before anything else. The whistle of a bird, very familiar to those who take to the skies, rings in my ears and wakes me from my slight slumber. Sleep was not kind to me on most days, as the stress of leading this herd with little trained warriors was a feeling I was comfortable living with. Since the arrival of that ghostly ice king Mauja, my nerves have been radiating on high. This sudden appearance in the night, therefore, was seen as an immediate threat to security, one that I had to answer.

Standing not far from the great lake, down in level, I can hear the landing of hooves. My ears immediately perk up, eyes shoot open. Walking quietly toward the shoreline, I can see the figure outlined with by the moon shining uncontested above. The faint shimmer of light falling on feathers eases my nerves - a pegasus. This was not a foe sent by the World's Edge, as I knew it to be the home of only unicorns. My demeanor slackens to a much more relaxed posture as I work my way over to this stranger.

The feminine curves of the body alert me to the fact that this is a mare; I am pleased in this knowledge. I would not have to deal with a blockheaded stallion in the deep hours of the night. Standing some few paces from this mare now, who drinks so casually from our lake, I give her a nod, my blonde hair dancing slightly about my forehead in the gesture. "Welcome to the Dragon's Throat, sister," I say, familiarizing myself with this mare immediately.

"Any particular reason for your late night visit?"
""

venomxbaby, Dracoart-Stock, SalsolaStock

Messages In This Thread
Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open] - by Xira - 07-17-2012, 11:04 PM
RE: Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open] - by Kri - 07-18-2012, 03:09 PM
RE: Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open] - by Jaydan - 07-18-2012, 10:16 PM
RE: Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open] - by Xira - 07-19-2012, 09:40 PM
RE: Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open] - by Kri - 07-22-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open] - by Jaydan - 07-30-2012, 10:15 PM
RE: Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open] - by Xira - 07-31-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open] - by Kri - 08-12-2012, 11:06 AM