the Rift

Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!
Kri the Resolute

I turn my head to see the arrival of Jaydan, the blue gelding who had come to the Throat not long after the invasion. Onni seemed particularly fond of him, though it was apparent their relationship was one strictly of friendship. My daughter, while not aversed to stallions as I, had obviously not taken to them as normal mares would. For that, I was immensely proud of my only daughter. Maybe she would one day come to understand the concepts of lust and love, but I hoped her innocence would hold out a little longer, if only for my sake.

Out of respect for Onni, I offer Jaydan a friendly smile, even if we were none too familiar with one another. I note with odd curiosity that the gelding seems unusually unkempt, even from the sparing moments we have spent together. There is a definite feeling of dishevelment, and a small hint of musky odor that reaches my perceptions. "Jaydan," I say calmly, before turning my attention back toward this unruly bitch and her bird.

I can feel more than see her eyes laying hungrily on Jaydan's form, and am instantly unamused. Even before she falters into disrespectful, even petulant acts, my teeth are already set on edge. Were it not for the need of some mature composure, I might have snapped her face off at the arrogant lift of her head in my presence, or at least attempted to. Instead, my blue eyes glaze over frostily, and I smile in response to her not-so-charming actions with a look of dangerous violence. It was odd to see a smile usually brought out from pleasure contorted as such an ugly expression.

The words she finally graces me with are even worse, making my ears flicker back to my skull, where they stay for a few moments before tilting back in her direction. "I wouldn't hold your breath," my voice says curtly, in response to her mention of persuasion. "As a fellow pegasus, you are welcome to stay as long as you wish, but the Throat would likely be better off without an unfavorable mare such as yourself." Dismissively, I turn my body toward the water, taking a smooth drink of the cool liquid of the lake. I even cock a hoof in relaxation.

No need to let her wind me up.
""

venomxbaby, Dracoart-Stock, SalsolaStock

Messages In This Thread
Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open] - by Xira - 07-17-2012, 11:04 PM
RE: Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open] - by Kri - 07-18-2012, 03:09 PM
RE: Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open] - by Jaydan - 07-18-2012, 10:16 PM
RE: Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open] - by Xira - 07-19-2012, 09:40 PM
RE: Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open] - by Kri - 07-22-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open] - by Jaydan - 07-30-2012, 10:15 PM
RE: Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open] - by Xira - 07-31-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: Some Nights [Acceptance-Kri/Open] - by Kri - 08-12-2012, 11:06 AM