the Rift

Knox :: Jen

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen
Grandfathered :: [Magic : Dark (U) | An upgrade to his blinding magic to allow him to return sight to the blind.]
4/30/13 :: [Genetic Mutation | Ability to have 2 passive magics.]
4/30/13 :: [Magic : DarkxWater (P) | The ability to turn water to blood.]

Whit Posts: 2
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'7" :: 28
Whit
This is up-to-date

Jen
4/30/13 :: [Genetic Mutation | Ability to have 2 passive magics.]
4/30/13 :: [Magic : DarkxWater (P) | The ability to turn water to blood.]

Whit Posts: 2
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'7" :: 28
Whit
This is up-to-date

Jen
LT: The Ancestral

Magic: [DarkxLight: (U) | An Upgrade to his cloaking magic that makes him silent while under the cloak]

Magic for a future character (Approved to post here/worked out the details of it with Aud)
SIGHT :: [Magic: Light | Regains sight whenever she/he is within 30m of a living creature with sight. Eyes begin to look less cloudy and more like the eyes of whoever she/he is closest to the longer they remain within 30m of each other and the closer they are in distance]

Could an admin also edit the first post so the title says Jen instead of Alex? <3

Jen
Hey can you remove the magic upgrade for the cloak? I realized that his cloak is worded as "not drawing attention to himself" and that it already includes this, or at least it used to, I just forgot at 1 am because I was leh tired. xD

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
You can't have two passive magics (Unless you are ascended, and then your choice is between immortality or blessed progeny)

Current list:

Grandfathered

:: [Magic : DarkxWater (P) | The ability to turn water to blood.]
    :: [Magic : Dark (U) | An upgrade to his blinding magic to allow him to return sight to the blind.]

LT: The Ancestral

Magic for a future character (Approved to post here/worked out the details of it with Aud)
    SIGHT :: [Magic: Light | Regains sight whenever she/he is within 30m of a living creature with sight. Eyes begin to look less cloudy and more like the eyes of whoever she/he is closest to the longer they remain within 30m of each other and the closer they are in distance]

Jen
Magic upgrade for the one I just recently added for a future character:

SIGHT (U) :: [Magic: Light | As s/he gains sight, the one from whom s/he gains it begins to lose their vision at the same rate that his/hers improves for as long as they are in his/her presence, starting with it growing cloudier and eventually causing total blindness]

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Looks fine.

:: [Magic: Light (U) | As s/he gains sight, the one from whom s/he gains it begins to lose their vision at the same rate that his/hers improves for as long as they are in his/her presence, starting with it growing cloudier and eventually causing total blindness]
:: [Restrictions | Requires permission outside of battle. Lasts one post in battle.]

Jen
Quest/Custom Item: Lightweight, leather armor covered in white feathers speckled with magenta and tipped with gold, made from Muriel's four wings. Enchanted to collapse into a bundle of the four longest primaries tied with a leather string that can be worn. To be given to his son.

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
utd

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Jen
For magic or companion slot (whichever one I can't get through prizes, I'll apply for)

Name: Mercy
Species: Equine
Coloration or design: Silver Bay Dun Sabino Draft mutt, born blind. exact markings.
Personality: Unsympathetic, competitive, and cold. Believes she has a right to things, given all that she has lost. Incredibly loyal, but hard to earn the trust or friendship of. Prone to jealousy, but does not believe in love.
History: Abandoned by her father and cared for poorly by her absent mother. Was primarily left to fend for herself and found herself alone and helpless in the wilds. Learned to fight, survive, and care for herself, and eventually found herself living among a band of tigers. Comes to helovia in search of her father, in the hopes that she can confront him.
Magic: This would be the "sight" magic that I have on this wishlist from a long time ago in post #8.
Companion: South China Tiger.

Jen
Removing the LT listed because, while I know I want an LT for Knox, I no longer know for sure if that's the one I want.