the Rift

[OPEN] Death to the those that deny truth (Kri)

Azulee Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 hands :: 6 years :: Orangemoon HP: 65.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Valda
He says he is looking for our Sultana, and I prick my ears forward. Indeed I have seen her and I am glad I can be of assistance. "Actually, yes. I saw her earlier, by Dragon's Blood. Not sure if she's still there now, but that's where I'd look," I say pragmatically, straining to amplify my voice so it may be heard above the non-musical whistle of the air. I finish off with a thoughtful nod and turn my gaze in the direction of the peculiar tree, though knowing it to be beyond my plane of sight, far off in the distance. "I wouldn't mind showing you where." I add, a thin cloak of inquisitiveness coating the words as they spill coolly from my tongue. Obviously Midas knows where Dragon's Blood is, but the Resolute one was sort of oblique to it when I had seen her last, so I figure it would be best if I show him exactly where. I wait for his initiative before I head off in that direction.

I haven't seen her around lately, isn't Cirrus with her? I am disappointed to hear his answer, but I can't say I had not expected as such. I shake my head in a silent negative before replying vocally: "No. Cirrus hasn't seen her either," I say, my voice laden in concern. "I'm worried, Midas. I hope nothing bad happened to her." The mere thought of something unsavory befalling my mother causes my stomach to churn and a grimace to breed along the youthful panes of my face. I sigh, a brisk burst of air whirring from my nostrils as I glide along benevolent currents of wind, my wings held stiff and stagnant from my sides.

I don't think I could cope with losing another parent.

Azulee
they want rain without thunder and lightning
image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Death to the those that deny truth (Kri) - by Azulee - 05-09-2013, 03:01 PM