the Rift

[OPEN] Death to the those that deny truth (Kri)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Seems that luck was with me today, Azulee knew where to find Kri—which would hopefully make short work of this hide ‘seek game. She offers even more service by choosing to actually show me the exact location; appreciative I allow the wind to tug my lips apart into a grateful beam, “Lead the way malady, Azulee.” I say, while banking to follow her movements, wings thrusting in a rhythm that would keep them from slapping against her feathers.

It would also seem that the eldest daughter wasn’t with their mother as expected. I mimic Azulee’s frown, mildly concerned now. My mind rakes upon itself to remember the last time I actually witnessed Cass in the flesh…perhaps a glance here and there between the sandstone caves, or by the watering hole in our Oasis. It wasn’t polite to bother a lady during her time of grief, and I didn’t want to be one of those that approached only to have her force that wounded bird smile. No. So, like many of the others, we kept our distance. Maybe, the Throat had kept too much space between the broken hearted.

Where would she go?

“Kri might have an idea of where she is, and if our leader doesn’t—either way; we will find your Mother. I promise you that.” The last part of my sentence comes out in a tone that resembles assurance, but also authority. We would find her, of that much I was sure. My teeth set themselves together, though the mind is firing pistons. Silently I send a prayer to heaven, ‘let her be safe my Lord.’ She was a sister and the widow mate to my late mentor; family.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Death to the those that deny truth (Kri) - by Midas - 05-14-2013, 09:26 PM