the Rift

[PRIVATE] For Better or For Worse [Aylin]

Aylin Posts: 89
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 :: 3
ali
aylin</style>
at night when the stars light up my sky I sit by myself talking to the moon</style>

Maybe I shouldn't have interrupted him and just left him alone to talk to whoever or whatever it was he was talking to. I shift uncomfortably under his stare and that's when he finally realizes that he's staring and admits to talking to the trees. He probably thinks that I think he's crazy, but I don't. My mother had told me a few times about talking to the trees in the place she was born and raised. She told me of being blessed with a gift to bend them and move them at her will, a gift that she shared with the herd she led. I remember thinking about how amazing my mother had been.

"Do they speak back to you?" I hope he doesn't think that I'm being sarcastic when it is genuine curiosity that makes me ask the question. Or maybe he'll think I'm crazy. "I talk to the moon." I throw in for good measure. "But she never speaks to me." If he didn't think I was crazy before he probably does now, but what can I do? His opinion is exactly that.

My head lifts and I look around the forest when he says that he used to live in the forest. "It's not foolish at all. My mother used to live in a forest in a place she called Isilme." The name was foreign on my tongue and odd sounding. "The way she described it I think it looked something like this." My emerald gaze fell back to the black and white stallion. "She used to talk to the trees, too. She said someone called the Tome Guardian who lived in Isilme blessed her with an ability. When she spoke to the trees she could bend them and make them move. Are you from Isilme, Apollo?" I ask then realize I still had not given him my name. "I'm Aylin."

Messages In This Thread
For Better or For Worse [Aylin] - by Apollo - 04-18-2013, 09:41 PM
RE: For Better or For Worse [Aylin] - by Aylin - 04-19-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: For Better or For Worse [Aylin] - by Apollo - 04-21-2013, 01:56 AM
RE: For Better or For Worse [Aylin] - by Aylin - 04-21-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: For Better or For Worse [Aylin] - by Apollo - 04-21-2013, 01:16 PM
RE: For Better or For Worse [Aylin] - by Aylin - 04-23-2013, 08:00 PM
RE: For Better or For Worse [Aylin] - by Apollo - 04-26-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: For Better or For Worse [Aylin] - by Apollo - 05-11-2013, 06:37 AM
RE: For Better or For Worse [Aylin] - by Aylin - 05-15-2013, 05:58 PM