the Rift

[PRIVATE] For Better or For Worse [Aylin]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
If anything, his fidgeting only increased in the silence that formed between them. One hoof would lift almost awkwardly a few centimeters off of the earth before gently being replaced, then the other would repeat the motion. What would she think? Would she think him crazy for his relationship with the trees? Concern and worry began to blossom in his breast, but before any of those worries could truly manifest themselves, she spoke.

'Do they speak back to you?' Wait... What? Ears snapped forward at genuine attention, honeyed orbs locking back on the dark female's form. Was she being serious? Briefly Apollo wondered if perhaps she was being sarcastic, or teasing him, but no... Her words were genuine, and that was only confirmed when she continued on. 'I talk to the moon, but she never speaks to me.' So, he wasn't the only one who spoke to those who couldn't answer... Granted, the Moon could, if the Goddess so wished, but...

Giving his head a brief tilt, Apollo's previously pensive lips turned upwards in a welcoming smile. "No," he admitted almost sadly, eyes shifting and head twisting to admire the thick, impressive trees that lay scattered around them. "They don't, but I can still feel them. You know? I know that they are listening, and even if they don't speak back, they let me know that they can hear me."

Isilme... Since arriving in Helovia, he had heard the name often. What was it? Obviously it was a place, but no, he had never been there. Sometimes he would wonder just what this mystery place was like, but it was obvious that he would never find out. Whatever land Isilme had been, it was now long gone. Or so he thought.

"It's nice to meet you, Aylin. I'm not from Isilme, thought. I've never even heard of it until I came to Helovia..." Strange how true that was. There were equines from all over Loorien, yet they all had ended up here... Was it the fate from a higher power? Or just coincidence? "Your mother..." The stallion began, daring a step towards Aylin with slight hesitance. "She sounds like an amazing individual, especially with such a magnificent gift." What would it be like, he wondered, to be able to bend trees at will? Could he even bring himself to do such a thing? Did it hurt the trees when one did that? Surely it must...

"I'm glad that I'm not the only one though, who is so close to nature, I mean." Here, he paused, a friendly sort of smile pulling at his lips. Aylin was a strange creature, quite unlike everyone back in the Foothills. She was soft spoken and genuine, and it was a refreshing change from those that he dealt with on a daily basis. Not that he was bothered by it, of course... It was simply a refreshing change to meet new individuals.

"If I can ask, Aylin... What brings you to the forest?"

Credits

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
For Better or For Worse [Aylin] - by Apollo - 04-18-2013, 09:41 PM
RE: For Better or For Worse [Aylin] - by Aylin - 04-19-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: For Better or For Worse [Aylin] - by Apollo - 04-21-2013, 01:56 AM
RE: For Better or For Worse [Aylin] - by Aylin - 04-21-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: For Better or For Worse [Aylin] - by Apollo - 04-21-2013, 01:16 PM
RE: For Better or For Worse [Aylin] - by Aylin - 04-23-2013, 08:00 PM
RE: For Better or For Worse [Aylin] - by Apollo - 04-26-2013, 08:52 PM