the Rift

[OPEN] Shining Bright Tonight (Rhiannon, Crowley, Open)

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth

The lights above, shining bright as if announcing her daughter's birth, had the tired mare momentarily distracted. The next minute she was joined in the stretches of light by none other than Crowley. How long had it been since she had seen him? In this light, she could see the gaze he gave their daughter, the first look his golden eyes as he drunk her in. A smile prodded his hard features, and it was almost too much for her. She smiled back at him, look at their child too. She was indeed gorgeous, and this was something they had created together: a beautiful gift to the world, that would grow up to spread destruction to those that should never have been born.

Even if she was tired, Elizabeth was soft spoken, mirroring the gentleness that the Weaver's movement possessed.

"Crowley, you've come, and of course Talbot. This is your daughter, Rhiannon. I'm sorry, I'm a bit slow at the moment, but you're right, we need to get her some place safe and out of the cold. The caves where you live sound best. Thank you, Crowley."

She stared at him, and her thank you had more of a meaning than she meant to give, if he could pick up on it. A soft smile curved her lips as she looked at him, and then it was gone. Her body moved rather slowly at first, the blood soaking into the white that lay beneath her, but she was starting to clot. Her wounds would heal eventually, but for now, she would be alright. She gave a soft coo to her child as she stood over she, ushering her to move so she could get out of the cold.

"Come daughter, we need to get you to a warm place. Your father knows where to go, let's follow him."

OCC: Sorry it's so short, I was drifting to sleep as I was finishing this

Words

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned

Messages In This Thread
Shining Bright Tonight (Rhiannon, Crowley, Open) - by Elizabeth - 04-19-2013, 05:47 AM
RE: Shining Bright Tonight (Rhiannon, Crowley, Open) - by Elizabeth - 05-23-2013, 03:20 AM