Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
[Image: 50a7eed791df8]

KTULU THE CONSTRICTOR

from adversity, heroes are born

"I can hold my own."

The modesty in the beaten stallion's turn made Ktulu's crimson eyes narrow, but it was the mention of shadow monsters that caught her attention more.

"Isilme."

The name of her birthplace came like a kick in the gut that threatened to leave her gasping for air. The slight widening of her eyes was the only hint that she knew of the land he spoke of, but inside she fell apart. Glimpses of her past flashed before her eyes, from playing on the beach to Ophelia being stolen by Nyra, to needing her sister's help to escape the monsters. "Isilme." She said the name. "You come from my birthplace." She informed the stallion. "I know of the monsters you speak. You're lucky to have made it out, many warriors fell defending their home in pointless battle." Among the fallen were warriors she had come to call 'friend'.

"Anyone who can escape from Isilme can do more than just 'hold their own'." She said to the stallion. "I am Ktulu, Chieftess of the Foothills and leader of the Grey's Executioners." She began. "You will be hard pressed to find a sanctuary in Helovia, but if you desire the thrill of battle and have a thirst for strengthening yourself and learning the art of war you will find your place among my warriors." She paused only a moment before continuing on. "If you desire a place among my ranks then you will accompany me to the Foothills. If you still seek sanctuary you will find it in the World's Edge."

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: Living is What You're Supposed to do - by Ktulu - 05-01-2013, 11:47 PM