the Rift

silver-sharp edges

Lotus Posts: 31
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 :: 3
Whit
Lotus
It is with amusement that I note the discontentment that resonates within my Doctor's frame, he stiffens at my appearance, his sentence cut short (which I am sincerely sorry for, I was enjoying the smooth curl of his voice), his eyes roaming over my bodice critically, but the words he spoke were welcoming, at the very least. He speaks of my absence, which I feel a reflexive twitch of a single ear rotate one svelte lobe about my head, giving away very little as to the guilt that haunts me for that absence. But surely, it was better to be absent from such a horrible wreck of a moment, than to be present? To instead be in the company of a fellow herd mate, in lands where the climate was more accepting of our presences, than in lands that would be smote out of existence if the tyrant of a Sun God had his way? But our dear d'Artagnon's tones were not accusatory, rather they were asking after our wellbeing.

Dirk sounds a small mew before my own voice intones a gentle, polite response, my lips crafting a delicate curve to express my own wellbeing has indeed, not been injured. "I was fortunate enough to be within the clutches of the Steppe when from a distance, I saw the smoke rising from my herdland." Tones were appropriately depressed and glum as I spoke of the damage wrought upon these lands. The trees would heal, in time, I was sure, but it still pained me to see them fall so easily to the might of the Sun's fire. I was but a woodland nymph after all, such forests were the reason I had been drawn to the borders of the Edge, seeking a home, after my rushed, maddened journey across vast lands in order to escape my past confusions. So long, it felt, since I had even dwelt upon my pasts - I shall not fall back into the habit of it now.

The frostbitten Lord of our lands seemed welcoming, and yet, uncomfortable in his welcome. I was reminded then, of the magic which surrounded me, which leaked from the flowers that decorated my silken threads - I was immediately simultaneously satisfied, and saddened, as I realised this. It was a cursed magic, I had come to realise, for when it was not put to use as my bloodlines had originally dictated, it made me feel like I could never know whether those around me were genuinely pleased to see me, or whether they were merely trapped in the trance of my magic. But just as this stallion expertly covered his uncertainties, I did cover my own up, too. The smile upon my cocoa lips broadens, my eyes hold onto his own alluring gaze, and with ease my cloven feet bring me closer to him. Mauja may not enjoy the irrationalness of this moment, but I found myself thoroughly enjoying it. It was then that I made my decision; to see just how far my magic would push the controls of a stallion.

"And you, my King." I return the compliments with sultry ease, my voice more of a melodic hum, husky in its suggestive ways. Eyes the hue of the earth gleamed beneath my chocolate forelock, blinking behind thickly lashed lids slowly, purposefully. The ways in which my magic affected Mauja need not be so unpredictable - I wondered, if his nose were linger long enough this close to my flowered mane, if he would indeed follow its allure all the way to the Grove. There was only one way to test it.. I did not long for two stallions to join me at once, however, I remembered the bay Doctor was nearby also, but hopefully not as intoxicated as our sovereign. He did not seem the type to allow himself to be led by my mere scent to the Grove.. Perhaps as more time passed, I could learn to control him. My first conquer, however, would be my King.

"I wonder, m'Lord, if you might like to.. Come along nicely too?"

[Worst pick up line. Ever. ]

Messages In This Thread
silver-sharp edges - by Mauja - 07-18-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by d'Artagnan - 07-25-2012, 07:28 PM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by Mauja - 07-26-2012, 02:47 AM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by Lotus - 07-26-2012, 03:41 AM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by d'Artagnan - 07-30-2012, 03:27 PM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by Mauja - 07-31-2012, 09:50 AM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by Lotus - 08-06-2012, 07:38 AM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by d'Artagnan - 08-06-2012, 05:49 PM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by Mauja - 08-08-2012, 07:20 AM