the Rift

silver-sharp edges

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"I don't hate the darkness. It was in the darkness.. That I was raised."

d'Artagnan watched as Mauja greeted Lotus and she in turn explained where she was when the invasion was happening. The red's posture still stiff from her magic flowers. I feel sorry for the stallions who meet her in battle he thought off handily and for a moment enjoyed the fact he was part of the same herd as her. d'Art could handle his sister's icy stares but this... This played with his nerves too much. He nodded his head to her in understanding, trying his best to keep under control. What he wasn't expecting was Mauja's rather blurted out statement.

The Doctor blinked for a few moments until the steed seemingly covered it up by offering the same compliment to Dirk. He flicked his eyes towards the frost King and looked at him in amusement. The femme had influenced them both pretty quickly but Mauja appeared to be slipping faster under her grasp. It was odd, to watch his own Monarch slowly fall under the spell of a mare. Even if this mare was Lotus. The blood red stallion watched for a little while longer until the warrior spoke this time.

"I wonder, m'Lord, if you might like to.. Come along nicely too?"

d'Artagnan nearly choked on the air, if that was even possible. It seemed Lotus had the King in her sight. He looked between the two, his face wildly amused and almost bursting with mirth. The whole situation was now rather awkward and d'Art let a low chortle burst from under his breath. "I think you two will keep better company without me hanging around" he struggled to contain himself. The normally serious d'Artagnan was nowhere to be seen. He continued half strangled chuckles as he turned and made his way back into the forests. Allowing his face to slip now it was unseen but keeping his voice calm. "Some other time Lotus... My King. I think I'll go see the Foothills Chieftess about a cliff" he half turned his head back to them, winking as he did so.

Have a good night.

The Doctor had to stop himself from running at breakneck speed into the wood.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
silver-sharp edges - by Mauja - 07-18-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by d'Artagnan - 07-25-2012, 07:28 PM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by Mauja - 07-26-2012, 02:47 AM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by Lotus - 07-26-2012, 03:41 AM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by d'Artagnan - 07-30-2012, 03:27 PM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by Mauja - 07-31-2012, 09:50 AM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by Lotus - 08-06-2012, 07:38 AM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by d'Artagnan - 08-06-2012, 05:49 PM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by Mauja - 08-08-2012, 07:20 AM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by Lotus - 08-09-2012, 07:15 AM
RE: silver-sharp edges - by Mauja - 08-10-2012, 08:05 AM