the Rift

The hunt [Void]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Senior don your hunter’s cloak. Its colors will shine bright through the trees while we hunt for blood. Mount your horse and bring the beagles. Didn’t I tell you to bring your other half? No matter, though it’s no fun to hunt the fray alone. Blow your bugle louder than you speak please, so that the other hunters will hear you and not make mistake when they shoot to kill. Fox are fun to chase into their dens, let’s give them a good run shall we?
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Phi blocks Knox

1. Knox hunts live prey
2. Knox has a dog companion
3. Knox has a bridle that glows in the dark

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!
Ascended Helovian

Deceased
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas says: Knox will remain wherever it is he wishes to remain.

safe

Florelle Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Florelle innocently protects herself.

1 - Florelle has a bright coat
2 - If she had shown her intelligence more when Sandman picked her up in the threshold, he would've known how to try to seduce her, but instead, she hid that part and she caught his act easily.
3 - In her most recent thread with loki, she trots on the beach
4 - Longshot - 4 lines for age
Ascended Helovian

Deceased
Florelle isn't sought.

Deimos the Reaper Posts: 527
Deceased atk: 7.0 | def: 12 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 72.5 | Buff: NUMB
Heather
Deimos blocks Crowley.

Senior don your hunter’s cloak. - 10 years old, could be considered a "senior". [I don't think you're old Crowley. -petspats-]

Its colors will shine bright through the trees while we hunt for blood. - Possible reference to his coloring. His stripes are bright. They could also refer back to the hunter's cloak line.

Mount your horse and bring the beagles. Didn’t I tell you to bring your other half? - Reference to his Hellhound companion. When googled, Talbot is also a kind of Beagle.
Ascended Helovian

Deceased
Crowley is safe

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme
Senior don your hunter’s cloak. Its colors will shine bright through the trees while we hunt for blood. Mount your horse and bring the beagles. Didn’t I tell you to bring your other half? No matter, though it’s no fun to hunt the fray alone. Blow your bugle louder than you speak please, so that the other hunters will hear you and not make mistake when they shoot to kill. Fox are fun to chase into their dens, let’s give them a good run shall we?

Ulrik blocks himself

Senior --> He's an old dude
hunter's cloak ---> He has a tribal tattoo marking
colors ---> the bronze eyes and beard and marking are shiny
beagles ---> has a metal wolf thing
bugle louder than you speak ---> profile profile; he rarely talks
has "chased Basin prisoners" into the "dens" that he added a gate to
Ascended Helovian

Deceased
Ulrik isn't sought
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Blocking Mauja.

senior - he's male, and turning 8.
colors will shine - he's mostly white, a bright color.
your other half - could be a reference to Monster, who is a dog and won romantic pairing with him, or to Psyche, who is a jackal, or Irma, who is frequently not with him.
louder than you speak - he is, in reality, quite soft-spoken.
foxes and dens - in a way he has "cornered" Psyche (though she's quite willing to frolic with him), jackals are similar to foxes in mythology. or it's a ref to the fact that he forced his ex-prisoner, Angora, into a cave. xD
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here
Ascended Helovian

Deceased
Mauja is safe

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme
Ulrik blocks Cassiopeia

Cassiopeia is a little older. The stars of her coat shine. She has a magical ability to summon star shapes, like dogs. Cass is softly spoken. Ulrik chased her into a den in the Basin.

Deimos the Reaper Posts: 527
Deceased atk: 7.0 | def: 12 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 72.5 | Buff: NUMB
Heather
Deimos blocks himself.

Senior don your hunter’s cloak. Its colors will shine bright through the trees while we hunt for blood. - Reference to the colors of his horn (shiny, blue tip), or the white skull marking on his poll.

No matter, though it’s no fun to hunt the fray alone. - A recluse, he would hunt "alone".

Blow your bugle louder than you speak please, so that the other hunters will hear you and not make mistake when they shoot to kill. - He doesn't speak much, and usually remains fairly quiet.

Sielu Posts: 47
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 5 years :: Orangemoon
Angel
You are grasping at straws both are safe
Ascended Helovian

Deceased
Wrong account::

Both are safe
Ascended Helovian

Blocking Psyche.

its colors will shine -- white socks
hunt for blood -- red stuff on her horn, also has lots of teeth/feathers in her mane from those she has killed
bring the beagles -- she's good at getting others to follow her
foxes -- well, could be a reference to her racism and violent past
Ascended Helovian

Deceased
4 guesses, 4 tries, you have all failed to defend the one I seek.

Psyche is safe

Time to reveal the true nature of my hunt: Valentine was sought.

Senior don your hunter’s cloak. - Senior is a male reference, and an age reference. Valentine is 11 years old (which I old for a horse if I'm not mistaken) Hunters - is a breed ref, Valentine is an, Irish Hunter

Its colors will shine bright through the trees while we hunt for blood - Color reference, he has a blood red horn, mane, eyes, and spirals circling down his front legs.

Mount your horse and bring the beagles. - fluff

Didn’t I tell you to bring your other half? No matter, though it’s no fun to hunt the fray alone. - He is mated to Cherie

Blow your bugle louder than you speak please, so that the other hunters will hear you and not make mistake when they shoot to kill. - Bugle is sometimes called a horn, so this would be a unicorn reference. Also it says in the first line of his profile personality that Valentine is quiet.

Fox are fun to chase into their dens, let’s give them a good run shall we? - Fluff

Hunt is mentioned throughout the stealth as a firm clue to his breed. It is also mentioned in the title.

Alex the Godspeaker Posts: 11
Master of Mysticism
Mare :: Other :: Very short :: --
Alex
I would Pass this. It makes sense upon the reveal, but it wasn't too obvious. Age, color, breed, gender, and unicorn references were all very clever and thought out.

The only clue I had a problem with was "Didn’t I tell you to bring your other half? No matter, though it’s no fun to hunt the fray alone" - That really made me think of either a twin or a companion. It was a bit too vague for mate, and even so a lot of characters have mates. "Bring the other half of your heart" would have worked well, since it refers to love and both he and Cherie have heart markings.

That and the stealth in general gave a sense of someone particularly vicious or violent that would hunt. Regardless, your clues were very solid and this was a clever stealth. Good steal, Angel.
Ascended Helovian

Okay, so... I'm not sure on the rules on this - the "cannot steal someone who is absent", does that apply to "taking back" prisoners as well? :/ Because teeroo was, and is, absent...

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
I also have a question. I know that prisoners must wait a week to attempt to escape, and then a week after each failed escape attempt; I know that rescuers must wait a week after the prisoner's initial post before trying to rescue them. However, I'm not entirely clear on if a rescuer needs to wait a week after an escape attempt on the part of the prisoner. Valentine posted an escape thread on 4/16, and this stealth was made on 4/19. I just wanted clarification for future reference.

But if I'm just talking crazy because of lack of sleep, then I would pass this. Although I'm not sure I'm allowed to since I'm one of the directly involved parties? Anyway, great stealth, Angel!
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.