the Rift

Semira :: Kachie

Semira Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Yearling
Kachie
4/13/2013 :: [Companion: Rougarou | Flame or Shadow]
5/22/13 :: [ Magic : Light | The ability to change her scent to positively affect the mood of others]

Whit Posts: 2
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'7" :: 28
Whit
This is up-to-date

Hidden Account
Kachie
Magic - 5/14/2013
:: Aromatherapy (Light? Wind? I dunno) | The ability to create scents that positively affect the mood of others (possibly herself?)
:: Aromatherapy (U) (Throw in a Dark element) | The ability to create scents that positively or negatively affect the mood of others

Need admin feedback on this one! I'm torn between her being able to alter her own scent to create these scents, and being able to produce them out of thin air. Leaning toward scent alteration, unless I can work it into a device somehow instead of thin air.

Also in the middle of thinning down to a set list of scents to use to induce up to ten positive moods, depending on how much I thin my working list. Might find some multi-purpose scents.

Alex the Godspeaker Posts: 11
Master of Mysticism
Mare :: Other :: Very short :: --
Alex
The admin can't decide your magic for you, just help define its restrictions. Which one would you like to add to the wishlist? The one month wait will begin when you decide.

Hidden Account
Kachie
I decided I want her to be able to change her own scent to achieve the magic's ends. But I still have no idea what it would be classified as.

Master of Mysticism
Alex
Would the magic be affecting just herself or others? If just herself, it would be passive. It would be qualified as light magic.

Hidden Account
Kachie
Would affect others.

Master of Mysticism
Alex
this is up to date