Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA & TINEK</style>
Heavens ablaze in our eyes, we're standing still in time
the blood on our hands is the wine, we offer a sacrifice
</style>

Ophelia saw a sight on the borders that confused her deeply. She had not seen her younger brother in a few years, and now he was taller, stronger and more adult. She could only hope some maturity accompanied this new figure, especially considering his and Varath's penchant for danger and darkness.

Hototo was near, and she moved swiftly to his side. While she did not think the boy incapable of protecting himself, she wanted to shelter him from whatever shenanigans Vadim had found himself in now. She turned her head and looked down at Hototo with a smile. His words had lingered on the wind as she came up on the two. "He is my relative, Hototo. As Vadim has said, he is a brother to your mother and I," she explained.

The white mare turned her gaze back to Vadim, the smile still on her lips but with an entirely different meaning. This smile promised violence and brutality to misbehavior; it was a warning. "Do be proper and introduce yourself to your nephew," she told her brother, nodding toward Hototo. "Did you and Varath get into more trouble than you can handle?" she asked, her tone not judgmental.

"The last I remember of you, you were trying to scare me when you were barely old enough to stand." She said a little quietly. Even at her young age, she had not been affected by his attempts to startle her. He was but a boy, her brother, if such a term actually fit their status. "What do you want here?" she asked.

BOOM | Horse | Background

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
masterless puppet - by Vadim - 04-19-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: masterless puppet - by Hototo - 04-24-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: masterless puppet - by Vadim - 05-15-2013, 05:21 PM
RE: masterless puppet - by Ophelia - 05-20-2013, 01:51 PM
RE: masterless puppet - by Vadim - 06-08-2013, 08:32 PM