the Rift

[OPEN] [FINISHED] She Caught a Falling Star [Ahi/Healer/Open]

Ahi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
‡ a h i ‡
i'll be your lantern in the night encasing you with light

My mind was tuned deeply into Cirrus'. I chuckled occasionally, only when the time was appropriate. All seriousness in my brain, on the contrary, took over when she began giving me orders. Possibly because of my prior enrollment into another military organization. Either way, I did as I was told and did it to the best of my abilities.

My deep blue, almost violet like, eyes bored deep into hers, just like she had told me to. Her eyes were blue as well, but they seemed to be filled with gems of a deeper saturated sapphire filled with color. Quite beautiful, in my opinion. My ears stood pricked up, straight forward, directed right at her.

The next order was one that called for both of my ears. I was to listen to her voice. I made sure my ears fulfilled their duties. The next thing I knew, I was being dragged down. It was much like a trance. A trance in which I could no longer be pulled out of.

Soon I saw light in my peripheral vision, but my eyes never left their target. I never questioned what Cirrus was doing. My trust had been exchanged with her when we arrived. My eyes stayed open during the entire time and my ears stayed open widely to hear her entrancing chant, melodic and graceful.

A moment of silence and I realized it was all over. The trance, the chant, and most importantly, the dizziness. My eyes were right. My vision was clear! I could see everything much clearer. I could stand straight! My wings could shift and move without affecting my balance. My eyes brightened miraculously as I examined and tested my appendages. The miserable time was gone and I was back! Back to my old self!

A smile grew upon my face and I nodded with a smile "It's amazing! My greatest thanks to you, m'lady! Both of you!"

I felt renewed and alive. I had experienced pain worse than this for far much longer but to have someone just take it away... It was a feeling that made even the most serious of people smile.

"If I may ask, how did you do that?" A smile upon my face, I chuckled. I was in a much better mood.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: She Caught a Falling Star [Ahi/Healer/Open] - by Ahi - 04-21-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: She Caught a Falling Star [Ahi/Healer/Open] - by Ahi - 04-22-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: She Caught a Falling Star [Ahi/Healer/Open] - by Ahi - 04-24-2013, 08:46 PM
RE: She Caught a Falling Star [Ahi/Healer/Open] - by Ahi - 04-27-2013, 10:49 AM