the Rift

[OPEN] [FINISHED] She Caught a Falling Star [Ahi/Healer/Open]

Ahi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
‡ a h i ‡
i'll be your lantern in the night encasing you with light

I listened to Cirrus, head tilted upwards the slightest bit. She told of just how she began to work towards her profession; sire's wishes. I took a note that it seemed as though that specific reason often came up when asked about professions and duties; parents and mentors. Before here, it was the same for man of my comrades. It was nothing of the like for me, for I had become a warrior due to a story that plagued my mind, day and night, as a foal.

I nod with a smile "Most interesting. Luckily, he did and luckily you were not busy." I chuckle again.

New words, from Cirrus' mouth caused me to look down, then to Africa, and back at Cirrus. My smile had faded but I knew it was for the best. No sparring... no adventures... I sighed with a faux smile, then looked at Africa as she spoke as well. "If its to keep this magician's work from being undone, I reckon so." Sure it put a damper on my plans, but with Cirrus' warning and Africa's reassurance, it could hold off. I smiled with a soft chuckle once more, at least being able to see straight this time.

At the words of sleep, I nodded to Africa "I do believe you are correct, Africa." I look into Cirrus' irises once more, possibly seeking anymore magic to fly out and erupt, and with a friendly, grateful smile I say "It was a pleasure to meet thee, Cirrus. I am most grateful to ye for curing me of a burden. However, its a shame we had to meet under these circumstances."

I then, in my warm baritone voice, look to the dog-like creature beside her "That being said, I look forward to seeing you both around." I turn my gaze back to the grey mare, the moonlight sifting off her coat. "Might I ask, where do we rest?"

Image Credits
"Talk"

Messages In This Thread
RE: She Caught a Falling Star [Ahi/Healer/Open] - by Ahi - 04-21-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: She Caught a Falling Star [Ahi/Healer/Open] - by Ahi - 04-22-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: She Caught a Falling Star [Ahi/Healer/Open] - by Ahi - 04-24-2013, 08:46 PM
RE: She Caught a Falling Star [Ahi/Healer/Open] - by Ahi - 04-27-2013, 10:49 AM