Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
[Image: 515b833f251f3]

Look down
The ground below is crumbling
Look up
The stars are all exploding

"If it’s to keep this magician's work from being undone, I reckon so." The gelding replied to the united warning from the two mares. Africa quickly imagined a note of disappointment lacing the undernote of Ahi’s submission to rest, but thought twice before letting reassurance slip through her plastered film of contentment- it could just have easily been the creative workings of her own mind because he soon enough chuckled beneath a genuine smile. With a child’s mentality of work and responsibility far beyond the truth of reality, Africa presumed Cirrus would have more work to attend to now, conjuring spirits or the like with that fantastic magic the naive dapple grey could still not begin to understand. Undoubtedly one with such considerable dependability could spare little time to sleep, and while such a task seemed to the Africa to be a daunting one, she personally could not wait to rise to the challenge. There would be much for her to learn when the time came.

"I do believe you are correct, Africa." Ahi continued, and she blinked away the sleepy fuzz of thoughts as they glazed her eyes. A somewhat relieved smile slithered across her patient, tender expression and the gelding bid their magical company a closing, almost apologetic thank you. His eyes dropped to the canine where it leaned devotedly against Cirrus’s leg and Africa’s pale, curious eyes followed routinely. "That being said, I look forward to seeing you both around."... “Soon hopefully!” Africa’s chiming childlike voice followed quickly, with a softer coy giggle. “Good night friends.

Ahi turned his attention to Africa. It had been a long day- even well before her evening into which the gelding had safely secured himself, and waves of heavy fatigue crashed against the stability of her mind. A slight toss of her face; sharing a sweet smile with Cirrus should she have still been there, lifted the weight from her weary muscles a little- superficially at least so that rushing blood freshened her attention. The mild night air soaked quickly and refreshingly against her skin where the thick droop of mane had for so long leaned, and her forelock flopped languidly to the left side of her feminine face.

"Might I ask, where do we rest?" The gelding asked and Africa’s muzzle extended casually towards him so that it might mask the swell of a yawn through her tightly-clenched jaws. Her soft breath sought to mingle with his playfully, in that quiet second. “Come Ahi, I know just the place.” Africa shifted her weight gently, circling so that she could lead him slightly deeper through the oasis. When they woke next, she hoped Ahi might have swift access to the fresh cool lake should there be any untoward side affects after his healing.

[Ooc: Whit, I hope you don't mind I skipped ;) I hope your enjoying some you time!]

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

Table Header credits go to baylee.
Pegasus icon lineart credits go to Tamme.

Messages In This Thread
RE: She Caught a Falling Star [Ahi/Healer/Open] - by Ahi - 04-21-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: She Caught a Falling Star [Ahi/Healer/Open] - by Ahi - 04-22-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: She Caught a Falling Star [Ahi/Healer/Open] - by Ahi - 04-24-2013, 08:46 PM
RE: She Caught a Falling Star [Ahi/Healer/Open] - by Ahi - 04-27-2013, 10:49 AM
RE: She Caught a Falling Star [Ahi/Healer- Finished] - by Africa - 05-01-2013, 02:07 AM