the Rift

[OPEN] Lies into the light (Kri, Levi, Crash)

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

K R I the R E S O L U T E
it's not the petty imperfections that define us, but the way we hold our hearts.

The wind picks up for a brilliant moment before I land, a flash of hard hooves and red sand. I saw with my dark eyes the painted form of my General, how I think of him fondly as my brother in the absence of Azzuen the Ardent. He had first been laid the position after a show of loyalty and great enthusiasm for our herd, but now I think more than ever he is a worthy protector. How so few stallions had shaped my mind in favor of their gender after my pecky few years of being a sexist bitch. I guess, at times, when I am face with idiotic males, I still have the tendency to think condescendingly about the other half. After much contemplation, though, I have decide I just abhor idiots.

The fact that more males tend to be idiots stems from their massive egos, I believe. I am swift to knock that idea out of them.

My face is sharp as I look toward the foreign brute in our midst. The blood coming from Midas's body tells me that there was likely a fight between the two. I was uncertain the cause, but I know Midas to be a gentle soul, unlike the spitfire Aryel who had become increasingly haughty in her new position. Surely, he would not have started this fight. It is with cold eyes that I look upon the idiot who was dumb enough to provoke a member of the Throat. Did he not know that while we may be small, we are brave and proud? I often refer to our clan as having the hearts of lions. I believe it to be true. Anyone who disagrees must be daft.

"Midas," I greet, turning a stoic smile toward him, feeling the obvious tension in the air. "Who's the buffoon and why have you brought him here?" He is large, a draft maybe, but even if his head waves above mine, I am taller in spirit.

Venomxbaby, EveLivesey, humblebeez and ali00p

Messages In This Thread
Lies into the light (Kri, Levi, Crash) - by Midas - 04-20-2013, 10:15 AM
RE: Lies into the light (Kri, Levi, Crash) - by Kri - 04-22-2013, 11:44 AM