the Rift

[OPEN] Memories [open]

Andromeda Posts: 91
Dragon's Throat Healer
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 5 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Suddenly, as if out of the blue sky bright under the clouds of crème, my eyes take in the flickering electrical form, large and bold, and I am struck by a peculiar sense of déjà vu, as this has happened before, as if I have seen this before. I find myself marveling at the sparkling, crackling pegasus that turns its large head to me, and for a moment the face seems familiar, and then it dissipates with a loud burst of static, and its flickering form has vanished from my sight. The daughter of the Ardent yawns magnificently, parting dark lips to reveal the yellowing, flat-edged teeth so unlike the vicious, hooked fangs of predators- why I suddenly make this comparison, I know not- and with a seamless movement she rises, much taller than I expected, despite hovering about only fourteen hands, and her face older as well. She is of a deep blue, the hairs frosted with delicate silver, and she strikes me to look much like a younger version of her mother. Cassiopeia, former Oracle.

I sigh gently out my nostrils, and ease myself closer to her grazing form, until I am parallel to her, my head even to her short withers, and out I reach, my teeth searching softly for purchase. I find it under my whiskered muzzle, and I begin to groom her, scratching at her back, careful to avoid accidently plucking any of her soft, young feathers. Is she capable of flight? I cannot remember when, precisely, I could fly. Sometimes it seems the time before Kri found me melts together in a sudden blur, all the details hidden by the smudging of time’s hands.

ooc; if the grooming is too much powerplaying, i'll go back and remove it <3

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Andromeda excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Memories [open] - by Azulee - 04-20-2013, 11:02 AM
RE: Memories [open] - by Andromeda - 04-30-2013, 10:05 PM
RE: Memories [open] - by Azulee - 04-30-2013, 11:01 PM
RE: Memories [open] - by Andromeda - 05-01-2013, 05:09 PM