the Rift

[PRIVATE] Change in the House of Flies [Sun God/Time God]

Israfel Posts: 54
Hidden Account
Filly :: Tribrid :: 16.1 hands :: 2 Years
Sparrow
Israfel Azardokht
Vermillion eyes lingered on the charred remains of her father's shrine, waiting for the Sun God to appear. Would he be proud to see her, in all her grown glory? It had been quite some time since she had last seen her father, and she had grown quite a bit since then... A smile tugged at her lips, and as patiently as she could muster, Israfel waited for him to show. Yet, instead of the warm churn of air and the equally warm vocals of her father, the young demi-Goddess was surprised when a sharp crack! resonated through the still air of the Veins.

Arriving in her presence in a grand show of sparks and flickering electricity, instead of the God of the Sun, was the God of the Spark. His eyes were locked on the pale sun-child's own, yet they lacked the warmth affection that she had expected to receive from her father. Instead they were cold, almost bored.

So startled that she was, Israfel took a step back, one golden hoof scraping against the ground. Indignation rose in her pale breast and she snorted, listening to the Time God as he spoke. Honestly, Israfel hadn't known about the plight that currently plagued Helovia. What, indeed, was going on? It hadn't bothered her any, so perhaps that was why she didn't realize anything was amiss.

"I wanted to talk to my father," Israfel stated rather bluntly, lifting her head high in a haughty display of pale hair and blazing eyes, "Not you." Could this 'crisis' truly be so bad that the Sun God couldn't spare a few minutes to speak with his only daughter? What if this had been something truly important?

"Perhaps you could go get him for me?"

slime-stock.deviantart.com | AlzirrSwanheartStock.deviantart.com | foureyestock.deviantart.com | LucieG-stock.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change in the House of Flies [Sun God/Time God] - by Israfel - 04-24-2013, 07:30 PM