the Rift

[OPEN] Caged bird

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

THIS WORLD IN WHICH WE LIVE IN

SHOULD BE HID AWAY IN WRAPS

It had been a long time, and it was something that he never thought he would say to himself. He hated the cold now, and it meant something entirely different now. It used to be of cold, wet love and joy, frockling through the snow as a child, playing with his parents in it. Now is filled with hate, distrust, and blood. It ran thick, and it was swirling all around him, and then came higher and higher on him, until he was suddenly submerged. He struggled to breath, and he moved, but it was like quick sand. He was floating down into it, and his chest heaved in large gasps, but he couldn't retire from it's silky sweetness.

He flopped around, and the cold snow touched his body, making him shiver. Noise was what awoke him from his nightmare of being buried in blood snow. He shook his head wearily, wondering what other torture was in store for him. No one else had said a word to him since he came but the bitches Elizabeth and Sno. There was no other contact, and he was being kept in sight of the vast unicorn herd. Memories flashed before his tired eyes, and he did his best to kept himself out of control, but he couldn't. He wanted out, to leave, to go back home to his family. He rolled himself up rather quickly, pain shooting from his bruised areas and making that pain more intense. He had hoof sized bruises all over his right side, some on his chest, three on his neck, some on his knees from trying to get away, then one on the side of his face which bruised heavily around his eye.

He snorted, not pleased with what the black mare had done. But there was nothing he could do about it, or yet at least. He would find a way to repay her for her deeds and sins, that he knew. But there was still noise, and it took the form of voices. Upon the landscape were two unicorns, one black with a crown of thorn, and another with what looked like scratches over her eyes. Then there was a pegasus. Her wings were massive, and she was darker and lighter in different places of her body. She was...beautiful, was the only word he could think of. There was something about her that was captivating, and he couldn't stop staring at her for a moment. Remembering he was a taken stallion, he moved forward. He didn't hear any of the conversation, but he wanted to know if they were here to torture the prisoners.

"Is there something we can help you with? I'm afraid we're to busy to be bothered if you've come to drag us away some where. So I would suggest leaving us alone, unless you want to just sit around and talk to prisoners. Though I doubt it, since I know the Basin unicorns well enough."

He grimaced, having a look of disgust on his face. He would forever be ashamed to have once been apart of it, but the past was the past, and no one, not even the precious God of bloody Time could change it.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Horse Background Horn

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Caged bird - by Cassiopeia - 04-20-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: Caged bird - by Chernobyl - 04-21-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Caged bird - by Arielle - 04-22-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: Caged bird - by Valentine - 04-27-2013, 10:07 PM
RE: Caged bird - by Chernobyl - 04-28-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Caged bird - by Valentine - 05-10-2013, 08:39 PM