the Rift

[OPEN] Caged bird

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

THIS WORLD IN WHICH WE LIVE IN

SHOULD BE HID AWAY IN WRAPS

The black mare is not impressed, of which I could expect from that of a new Plague recruit. The other mare is silent, and offers nothing, so I take it as an opportunity to talk instead. The poor creature in the cage was of a trapped bird, and it was as if he could feel the emotion spread from her. She had a sullen face, head hung low, and there these mares were staring at her as if she was some sort of attraction in a freak show. This would not do. The words had no effect on him, and he wasn't afraid of such cowards, especially mares.

"Prejudices? I have no such prejudices. I was in your pathetic cowardly shoes once, being apart of both the Basin and the Plague. Opps, I forgot, I'm not supposed to mention your little secret society of idiots, am I? I'm not the one that's racist, after all. Are you what put the thorn in the Lion's Paw, trying to kill it because it spoke out against you? If so, you didn't finish the job. This place is more barren than that which your own mind is, and I would rather burn in hell than freeze to death at your tyrant's feet. Go back to playing toy soldier fool, and let your leader drill her thoughts into your small mind and shove words down your throat."

He turned his back on her, not caring what else she had to say. If she stopped him, he would be in for it, he knew. He was the prisoner after all, and there was nothing he could do to stop her from starting anything with him, and he was already too hurt to do much. He couldn't imagine fighting now, and it was something that he didn't want to do, but if it came to something, then he would decide then.

OCC: In case you didn't get it, he was calling her stupid when he said "This place is more barren than that which your own mind is", just letting you know. Also, if you want Chern to hurt him, you can powerplay such :)

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Horse Background Horn

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Caged bird - by Cassiopeia - 04-20-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: Caged bird - by Chernobyl - 04-21-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Caged bird - by Arielle - 04-22-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: Caged bird - by Valentine - 04-27-2013, 10:07 PM
RE: Caged bird - by Chernobyl - 04-28-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Caged bird - by Valentine - 05-10-2013, 08:39 PM