the Rift

[OPEN] I'd rather waltz than just walk

Myrddin Posts: 115
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: Old
Aud

[Sorry, didn't see anyone had replied! Hooray! I like writing doppelgänger Myr :3 ]

Too late! The daisy's must already have sent word! "Blast you!" He cursed them, hissing the words under his breath. "It was an accident! I...I...I didn't mean it!" Lowering his muzzle, he nosed the flowers, as it plumping them up, and assuring them that they were okay. Raising his gnarled horn, he narrowed his blind eyes as Africa approached. Although Myrddin was blind, the Goddess had gifted him with a certain type of vision; the ability to see the life force within all things. To the aged stallion, Africa appeared a hazy ball of light, bleeding nervous energy into the atmosphere. Ever so faintly, he could make out some of her markings, but none of her coloration. To him, she appeared in various shades of white and gray, set against a muted background.

With dramatic flare, the aged white stallion threw himself down on the ground, at Africa's feet. Mistress of the flowers, have mercy!" He pleaded; his voice rough but melodic - like some lounge singer who has inhaled far too much smoke in his life. "I only wanted to pick a few, so that I might carry their beauty with me....I didn't mean to hurt anyone!" Almost wailing now, and pitifully so, Myr crawled further towards the dappled mare. As he slunk, his milky-gaze landed upon a flower giving off a more vibrant pulse of life-force than most. Mouth agape, Myr inched himself closer, appearing completely mesmerized by a delicate looking white flower. "It's beautiful" He whispered, looking up at Africa with an expression of wonder and amazement. "How did you do it? How is there so much life, in such a little thing?" Gently, he prodded at the white petals with his graying muzzle, as his large moose-like ears flickered uncertainly, wondering if the flower might be able to speak as well.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
I'd rather waltz than just walk - by Myrddin - 04-20-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: I'd rather waltz than just walk - by Africa - 05-08-2013, 05:23 AM
RE: I'd rather waltz than just walk - by Myrddin - 05-15-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: I'd rather waltz than just walk - by Africa - 05-21-2013, 10:31 PM