the Rift

[PRIVATE] going nowhere [gaucho]

Aylin Posts: 89
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 :: 3
ali
Dust rises around my hooves with each step I take, and with each step I wonder if it was wise to even come here. I know this land to be the land that the Sun God calls his own, it was precisely why I was here. The search for my brother was still on-going and it wasn't surprising that I hadn't made any progress. I hadn't even any clues about where he'd run off to, but I figured the Throat was as good a place as any to look for him. I dearly hoped that he had come here and was still here so that I could give him a piece of my mind for abandoning Aswane and leaving her to fend for herself. I'd already given myself a piece of my mind for leaving her with him. It was a stupid decision on my part and I would never ask him to look after anything ever again.

If I ever found him.

When I sighed I realized just how parched my throat was from my travels. In the distance I could see a lush little field surrounding a lake that looked absolutely wonderful. I wanted nothing more than to run to that lake and dunk my head under the water and drink until my belly was full and I would have to waddle away, but I was in a land that I didn't belong in seeking someone who probably didn't even want to see me again. I would have to control myself and be reserved until someone came for me to see what I want. I just hope that I'm not treated poorly because I'm almost positive that the Edge has some kind of an alliance with the Throat. I know I should know this for sure, but my mind has been elsewhere ever since I've come back to Helovia. It's just so hard for me to focus on anything anymore.

I feel so lost.

The dust makes me cough and it's pretty unexpected and frightens me. If there's anyone watching me they must be having quite a laugh at my expense, but I'm not going to turn around and go home without asking if anyone's seen my sun loving, irresponsible, jerk of a brother.

aylin
healing hands of love like the stars shiny shiny from above

Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Gravedigger, when you dig my grave can you make it shallow? So that I can feel the rain..

From his patrol high in the clouds, Gaucho had watched the dark mare venture deeper and deeper into the oasis. While unicorns were not an uncommon sight within the Throat, this one did not resonate within his mind, as one who should be lingering on the sands. Ears flattened against his skull, the warrior dove from the skies. His large black wings neatly cut through the air, as his body hurtled down, down, down. Gaucho positioned himself so that the sun was at his back, casting his massive shadow down upon the dark mare as he descended. Just as she might have felt air as it was fanned from his wings, he glided ahead of her somewhat, landing about 5 feet before her.

As his dark hooves touched the sand, the large bay pivoted with a neat grace upon his hind end - a move far more graceful than one might expect out of a creature his size - and turned to face her. Although she was a tall mare, Gaucho stood taller - appearing taller still, with his magical antlers affixed to his brow. Curled in the white spines of his rack, was a gun-metal white snake, luxuriously soaking in the heat from the sun as well as her bonded. Her glistening black eyes fell upon the mare, as her tongue flicked out repeatedly, gathering her scent. An impression of cold, and dark filtered from the snake, to her bonded, to which Gaucho acknowledged with a grunt.

"Not from Throat." He noted, his voice rich but thick sounding as he spoke. His massive black wings were not quite folded to his sides. Instead, they hung limply, partially outstretched, as if meaning to intimidate, or to bar her from skirting around him, farther into the Throat.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.