the Rift

On a cold morning a tale is unwrapping [Open!]

Giselle Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I was beginning to wonder if what I stood for was even worth my time. My grullo canvas was held fast against my physique. My pistons churned with uneasiness as I weaved myself through the grove of trees that marked the Threshold. I was half tempted to just turn back toward the Basin, to lay into my little sister and let her have it. Let her know that the way she was handling these delicate matters was something to be laughed at. Their father would have made things happen according to his will, no matter what anyone else said. It was his way or die like all the rest of those who were not of the unicorn race and those who were traitors.

The glint of a soft glow then caught my curiosity. Would I have such sweet revenge today, or would I swallow my smart retorts and greet a fellow acquaintance? From the perfume that drifted to my nostrils, the presence of another mare greeted me. I snorted, this is where I should turn around and let her be, but then maybe not. Maybe bringing home a present to my sister might be a good surprise. I flatten my auds only for a moment before setting out to follow this soft glow. The vocals that are carried on this cold morning are heard and I slow my silent movements to a more sedated pace.

My tapestry is well marked, and I slither up beside the lost damsel. My cooing words like that of a serpents, charming, intriguing, and oh so deadly. But who knew that anyway. No one knew such temptations could be so harmful; it’s the thrill of the moment that feeds the body epinephrine and produces what we know as adrenaline, such a sweet and intoxicating feeling. My words are spoken specifically so those who hear them hear only what they want to hear.

I am here. Are you lost dear?

She should be grateful she was crowned with such a beautiful horn, or I would have ripped her to shreds. But because of her blood ties, I held a sweet smile on my maw. My bite would have to wait, I supposed. The venom that coursed through my grullo frame was boiling hot with desire to tear apart a Pegasus . But only time would allow that. Now, the prospect of bringing home a present for my sister was my main focus.

Pardon my manners I am Giselle. What pleasure do I have of calling you dear?

text text text blah blah blah

Messages In This Thread
RE: On a cold morning a tale is unwrapping [Open!] - by Giselle - 04-21-2013, 04:48 PM
RE: On a cold morning a tale is unwrapping [Open!] - by Avalon - 04-25-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: On a cold morning a tale is unwrapping [Open!] - by Giselle - 04-26-2013, 02:40 PM