On a cold morning a tale is unwrapping [Open!]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

See the life I've had
Can make a good man
Turn bad

The wind carries the sound of voices into the red lobes of the Doctor, who happened to be passing through the Threshold at this time on his journey to the Thistle Meadow, in search of new poisons. It was with great effort that he dragged himself through the Threshold, coming to the conclusion that he might as well see if he could recruit anyone whilst he was here. Of course, it would be counter productive for the day he had planned out in mind, but he still had his duties to perform. Even if they were tedious and often ticked him off. Aramis, still only a small black dot against the large green forest bounded on ahead with the shade only half keeping an eye on him. The hound was only 2 months old, he had grown to travel further, but he was not strong enough yet to accompany d'Artagnan to any type of fight. His tail was also growing longer and often Aramis chased it round in circles when he caught it out of the corner of his large, golden eyes.

It didn't take too long for the shade to stumble upon the voices he had heard. One he vaguely recognized, though he did not know her name and instead knew her as apart of the Basin, though he couldn't quite remember her rank either and he stifled a grumble about the unreliability of his own memory. Getting old; what a tragedy. He looked at the stranger, the unicorn mare he had never met before, she was frosted in blue. It reminded him a little of the Basin itself and he smiled at the irony. She'd fit in well if she chose to follow them back. He rather awkwardly nodded to the strangely familiar mare in greeting, confusion showing in his eyes before he turned back to the new comer. If only he'd found them a little earlier, he might of caught the name of the other dark coloured mare.

"The land here is called Helovia, Sinuhe. There are many places to visit but the real place to live is the Aurora Basin. It's where our kind live, with strong warriors and magnificent mountains. Me and my comrade here both come from the Basin. Should you wish to find a home, new friends and maybe a job to fill your time, I can show you the way." He said, in a higher tone of gruff in attempt to sway the mare. d'Artagnan was an imposing figure, he didn't really do cute and sugar coated.

Aramis had come forward to sit in front of his bonded's front legs, a long pointed tongue rolled out to one side with one curled black ear flopped over. Gilded eyes piercing into the pair as he observed them, unconsciously wagged his tail behind him. d'Artagnan shifted his stance to rest a back hoof before finally he introduced them. "My name is d'Artagnan and the pup is Aramis." He said off handedly before falling silent and awaiting the others reply.

[ooc; Hey roo <3 As in the rules, it's advised you don't change the colour of your font when posting without using a table. I can make you a table for Sinuhe if you like! :D Just let me know!]

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: On a cold morning a tale is unwrapping [Open!] - by Giselle - 04-21-2013, 04:48 PM
RE: On a cold morning a tale is unwrapping [Open!] - by d'Artagnan - 04-25-2013, 06:53 AM
RE: On a cold morning a tale is unwrapping [Open!] - by Avalon - 04-25-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: On a cold morning a tale is unwrapping [Open!] - by Giselle - 04-26-2013, 02:40 PM