On a cold morning a tale is unwrapping [Open!]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

See the life I've had
Can make a good man
Turn bad

d'Artagnan watched as heckles began to form along his bonded's back and a low growl escaped dark lips. Diseased eyes roamed the forest until finally they came to rest on an antlered unicorn, one whom he had seen before recruiting in the Threshold. He sighed as she approached, the timid thing before them that had staggered into Helovia not even knowing where she was bound to go with the Dragons Throat mare. It was a given in his eyes, there was no fight in this Sinuhe and seemingly no brain cell as he would determine later in the conversation. As Avalon began to speak to the stranger he scowled at her butter coloured form, but he grunted in annoyance and said nothing. The shade rested a back foot as bored ears listened to her dribble of oasis and family. It was always the same from the other herd lands, they offered beauty and loving arms. In the end, that was all they could offer. They lived within their means and never strived for more. In d'Artagnan's eyes, it was pitiful. He stifled another large sigh and noted to himself that maybe he better leave threshold business to others more suited to it. He just didn't have the sickly tone for it.

It was Giselle who spoke then, trying to reel back what they had lost in Avalon's words, but the shade saw it as a lost struggle when he looked towards Sinuhe. The child was already sold on the Throat mare's words. He shook his head when finally Sinuhe spoke before a dark laugh rippled through his blood coloured body. "Did you just order me to leave? Little brat. If you weren't so eager to judge then maybe you'd of found out that the Basin is not in fact full of racists. The Dragons Throat herd like to think they know everything just by attaining one of our own who had turned traitor." He smiled a morbid smile then at Avalon, narrowing his eyes in a madman's glee. "Misinformation can kill in war and destroy homes."

The blood red bay took a few steps back then and turned his neck towards home, making a shrug like action as Aramis bounded off into the trees, turning back only once to regard Sinuhe. "In answer to your question, yes, I do think you're stupid. If you'd rather live ignorantly in a so called beautiful oasis then that's your own choice, the Aurora Basin has no need for weakness and liability such as yourself. Now you leave. " There was a command laced in d'Artagnan's voice at the end, one that meant no arguing back as he gripped his magic and prepared to fight if he had to.

The Time Mender had no patience for arguing and much preferred to silence those who annoyed him by setting his narcotic ability on them. It would be a safe bet to say that d'Artagnan was irritated, but he also just wanted to go home and be rid of the simple minds that inhabited the wood. Eyes only once straying to Giselle to see what she intended to do.

[ooc; lol yes it is from the musketeers as well as Aramis, who is also a musketeer. P:]

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: On a cold morning a tale is unwrapping [Open!] - by Giselle - 04-21-2013, 04:48 PM
RE: On a cold morning a tale is unwrapping [Open!] - by Avalon - 04-25-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: On a cold morning a tale is unwrapping [Open!] - by Giselle - 04-26-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: On a cold morning a tale is unwrapping [Open!] - by d'Artagnan - 04-29-2013, 06:07 AM