the Rift

[OPEN] time for a change.[crowley]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

ZDRAVILO
Don't

The subtle breeze, sway of the trees, and flutter of snow was accompanied by a barking. Her head immediately shoot high. Her audits pointed forward. Her two tones orbs glanced around and did see a figure. Two to be exact. Her nostrils shook as air swooshed out of them. She let out a loud neigh. Loud and clear, but still feminine. As the creature came closer, she could easily see his traits and the dog beside him. He was rather strange looking, but not overly so. His coat resembled Obsidian. Brindeling of ivory surged down his coat from his spine. He had two horns. Both were identical and swirled upward. His eyes of a fine sunny color. He named himself Crowley. He was the herd's weaver. Zdravilo could be proud also, for she was the only Scourge.

Ah, it felt nice to be here. A home! They were all her type, and it was comforting. It wasn't boring as no two horses looked the same. She let a smile plaster on her velveteen lips. Zdravilo didn't understand why he stood so far. She didn't bite! Her career had just begun and never would she jeopardize her home and career for biting a weaver.

"No sir. I'm not lost, but it's nice to meet you Crowley. I go by the name Zdravilo, but feel free to come up with alias." He didn't seem like a super creative type, but he didn't look boring, so why not say that? Respectfully, she dipped her head, and lifted it back up after a moment. "I am a Scourge. It isn't as prestigious, but it is something." She knew she could move up eventually. She would work hard for it, and if you worked hard you could do many things. At least she was no longer a plain citizen. She finally had something to call herself.

OOC :: Kinda short.
"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
time for a change.[crowley] - by Zdravilo - 04-21-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: time for a change.[crowley] - by Crowley - 04-24-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: time for a change.[crowley] - by Zdravilo - 04-25-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: time for a change.[crowley] - by Crowley - 05-05-2013, 02:12 AM
RE: time for a change.[crowley] - by Zdravilo - 05-07-2013, 05:41 PM
RE: time for a change.[crowley] - by Crowley - 05-12-2013, 05:25 AM
RE: time for a change.[crowley] - by Zdravilo - 05-14-2013, 09:50 PM