the Rift

[OPEN] time for a change.[crowley]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The Scourge
And it is, I, Zdravilo.

Like quicksand, I had sunk. This conversation drawing me closer, deeper, and more in depth than I would have traditionally enjoyed more. Crowley had a way with his words, it wasn't obvious, but noticeable. My audits swivel forward, attentive. The stag had come up to me to be nonchalant, but the more we talked, I could tell he wanted to know something.

What did he want to know?

Lifting her head high and proud, she spoke. "Zdravilo is the same length as Crowley. To be honest Crowley, I do think my name is unusual, but yours isn't exactly easy to say. Yes'm. Horses... and animals. Tell me about this scenario." I know I get defensive of my name, but at least there was an easy tone carrying the words. I let my breath stagger in and out of my lungs. The coldness of it stung my lungs, but I had become fond of this snow, this herd, this life.

I listened to the scenario.

It was a conflicting scenario, if I answered incorrectly Crowley would hate me. I knew what I had to say. "I would look at the animal in the eyes, turn, then walk away. There would surely be other healers around for the wound, right? If the Pegasus couldn't fly ever again, that would be it's fault, for it was clumsy in the sky." I nodded softly while speaking. Inside my brain, a little voice screamed and raked the confining walls of the mind frame of racists. I let not a hint of falsity touch my expression or voice. Anyone could believe this, but that is, if they couldn't read minds.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
time for a change.[crowley] - by Zdravilo - 04-21-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: time for a change.[crowley] - by Crowley - 04-24-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: time for a change.[crowley] - by Zdravilo - 04-25-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: time for a change.[crowley] - by Crowley - 05-05-2013, 02:12 AM
RE: time for a change.[crowley] - by Zdravilo - 05-07-2013, 05:41 PM
RE: time for a change.[crowley] - by Crowley - 05-12-2013, 05:25 AM
RE: time for a change.[crowley] - by Zdravilo - 05-14-2013, 09:50 PM