the Rift

[OPEN] paying respects. [sun, moon, earth, spark]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She walked down the smooth path that led to the beat up shrines. The path had been smoothed from the horses that had come. Maybe now was a better time than any to meet the powerful ones that let not much arguing curse the lands. Sadly, Zdravilo's pursuit to meet them abruptly halted when she saw the tattered shrins. What caused the gods to flee? Her audits flicked forward as she walked closer to the shrines. There were four shrines, but which belonged to whom? Well, there was one that had been burnt to a powdery crisp. As any rational horse would do, Zdravilo figured it was the Sun God who did that to his own shrine. One had plants growing over it, and Zdravilo knew that one belonged to Earth God. Earth God held a special place in her heart, for he had much power and could teach her so much of medicine and herbs. There were only two shrines left, and only two gods left. One was broken in half, and the other had blackened symbols. The one half that stood lowly could only go to Spark God, for who else would have enough stupidity to LOSE half of their shrine? The Moon God, from what Zdravilo knew, tended to be scary and flirtatious. She had heard rumors if the Goddess cursing mares, and charming stallions. Yet, each god held a special place in her heart.

"Great Moon Goddess, will you show me yourself?" It was daunting how Zdravilo had chosen the Moon Goddess first. She wasn't nearly done calling them though. "Spark God, I am gratefull for your clever choice of the Basin as a home for my kind. It daunts me that I've never met someone like you..." Dhe didn't nescesarily ask him to come, but she felt the god would understand. "Sun God, you have heard me call to your partners already, and I know someone as 'high' as you wouldn't have time for a lowly creature like me. So I do not expect you to come." He lived way up in the sky, very 'high'. She wanted to giggle to herself about her wordplay, but wouldn't. She had manners, and ease. She had called three, but halted her words before calling the Earth God.

Offending the Earth God would be so demeaning and Zdravilo wouldn't be able to live with herself. A healer is what she wanted to be, so, why not? She would ask nothing of him, but she didn't want to be skittish around him. "Earth God? I haven't ever met you, but I've heard your a kind guy... And I just want you to know you have my entire respect. Someone who is noble understands plants, meaning what? You are pretty noble. Each god is, but I feel most.... Connected to you." She gave a small smile and got a little light headed. Would she meet the gods? Or would she meet something like a cow? Wait... Could a god do that? Shape shifting would be so cool!

Eios Posts: N/A
Unregistered
The wind, ever streaming through my ever lengthening white mane, was favoring me today with its warmth. I had finally brought myself to return to the place I grew up. I'd heard whispers of destruction in the past few weeks, but had thrown them aside as old mare tales. However, after the herd meeting, I thought that perhaps something really could have happened to the Veins. A shiver crossed my hide, though I still remained in the kind warm column of air I was riding, at the thought of my birthplace destroyed.

My strong, taught body strained as my massive wings flexed to slow my speedy flight. I had flown west for only a short time, but was already at my destination. I hover for a moment, because I can clearly see a unicorn down there below me, and I'm not quite sure if I really want to see others for my reunion with my Father. With a small, annoyed grunt I accept that I do not have time to squander away from my herdland being silly and shy. So, I land.

My voluminous mane and tail splay out about me, gold splashed feathered wings curl in on themselves, and when all is settled one could see my defined form clearly. Though I cared not, for what I saw before me was truly ruined. The alters were broken, everything was out of place, and I couldn't help but panic a little at what I saw. "Oh, what has happened here? Where are you Father?"The deep baritone of my voice rings out loudly, "Father Earth? Father, I've returned!" There is no reply right away and, alarmed, I yell out, "Father Earth, are you here? Sister Moon? Brother Sun? Are you here?" I might not have met them much(or really at all for that matter) but if they knew where my Father was, perhaps that would help. I turn, finally remembering the mare, to find the feminine form to my right. I speak to her, again in my deep voice,"What happened here?" My swirling blue eyes looking particularly deep and blue in my worry.

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered

ZDRAVILO
Don'tfall, but fly!

My peaceful stay here on the Veins was short lived. A pegasus had come, and not even one who deserved the respect of a me, or any unicorn. But then I realized, that thinking is and always was cruel. They could be air headed, and rather stupid, but they still deserved to be treated equal, didn't they? I wasn't sure about that. I wish Descaro or Mauja was here. I don't know how to handle pegasus.. They are plain out unpredictable. What if they hit me with heir chicken wings? At least equines were closer to use, but still... They were too, very, very, emotional, and very love driven animals. But, do I even know what irrational or blunt means? I had seen, or thought I'd seen, many incredibly strange horse-like creatures that were stupid and very emotional. Were they pegasus and equines?

I had no idea how to react. All I could do was stutter for a moment before thinking about what to say. What if I angered... it? It is calling for 'Father Earth'. What if it really was his father? I stopped over thinking it and just let my velveteen lips part, and let my soft chords leave them. "You seemed... worried. Is the Earth God truly your gene similar father, or are you just pulling trickery?" I flicked my cranium to my left to get a better glimpse at the child. He was indeed pretty worried. "What happened here?" He demanded an answer, yet I would not give one. I smirked at him, and snorted softly. Earlier, I had heard they had fled, but perhaps I could make him feel... special. "They just left! They just went looking for you. They said something about Helovia being under an alien attack!" If my nonchalant and sarcastic voice wasn't enough to get him to a point in understanding they left, for no reason, then he would never learn of the true reason. Dropping the act, me and my lips continued. "If you can't see, they left. I bet it was greedy horses that drove 'em away, or maybe it was a threat." I looked at the shrines infront of my very muzzle. To think, beloved gods had lived here, yet now, they abandoned us, Helovian Horses, to sit here being attacked by opposites, and being left alone to battle. "Sorry, Pegasus. I'm a little... worried. I've snapped at you, and I'm sorry."

"blah blah blah."