the Rift

First Bliss [moved]

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
Enheduanna
May 6, 2012, 1:08am

I had wandered here from the Ocean Lands to this strange, secret place. Though I was unsure as to my location the scents of lovemaking and various grunts of in the distance led me to believe that I had found my mark. Vayu, that gloriously beautiful stallion, was to meet me here and allow me my first meeting with love. It was both scary and exciting, this chance at new life, and I couldn't help but be nervous. I was ready, had been ready, for this action for a long while now...but it still didn't help resolve my nerves about it. I see him just ahead now, and let out a sultry whicker in his direction to let him know of my approach before diving into the abyss of the unknown....

Your Character: Enheduanna {Enna}
Species: Equine
Breed: Pura Raza Espanola x Friesian
Height: 16hh
Color: Champagne Grulla Dilute
Markings: none
Health: None
Other: Light x Dark(?) Has the magical ability to cause euphoria in any amount, even until it causes paralysis in battle.
Request: Peg please, maybe filly?

Dam of your Character Gossamer the Benevolent
Breed: Pura Raza Espanola
Color: Pearl White
Markings: blue marking upon white shoulder which means virtue in japanese
Health: Completely healthy
Other: Light Magic: Can read the thoughts of others, Lead Ability: Calm mind, can ease tensions in any situation but battle, Bonded: has a blue dragon companion

Sire of your Character Indy the Righteous
Breed: Friesian
Height: 17hh
Color: Black
Markings: none
Health: Healthy
Other: none

Vayu
May 6, 2012, 1:42am

He found it surprising, her desire to travel here and be loved, but he shrugged it off quickly. A gentle nip to her luscious hip was all Vayu left Enna with before leaping into the sky, wind rushing behind him, a beam of light above the blue sea. He had not been to the grove for a long time now, but part of him could not deny the desire to have a child of his own. A nagging thought occurred to Vayu - Ra would be furious, should he find out - but Vayu shrugged the fear off quickly. This was not about Ra. This was about him and the little angel.

And as though summoned by his thoughts, the rosy mare appeared, looking sweet and innocent and delicious. Vayu laughed at her suggestive whicker, reaching out to pull on her forelock teasingly before planting a soft nose on her neck. Then he turned to stand beside her, bracing himself. "Ready, Angel?" came the deep rumble. He would make this good for her. Perfect.

Your Character: Vayu
Species: Pegasus
Breed: TB mutt
Color: Palomino blanket appaloosa
Markings: Four white legs, whirlwind shaped blaze. Enormous raptor-esque wings, gold/bronze on the top and white on the bottom. His eyes are two colored, half amber and half blue
Other: Wind - Creates whirlwinds when he flies/takes steps. The size and duration of these whirlwinds depends on how much pressure he exerts on the ground, or how fast he is moving. They dissipate automatically, unless he focuses on them.
Request: Pegasus baby

Dam of your Character: Sky
Breed: Thoroughbred Walker mutt
Height: 14.3 hh
Color: Palomino
Markings: Three white socks, blue eyes, large wings.
Health: Right as rain
Other:

Sire of your Character: Fritz
Breed: TB x mutt
Height: 15.5 hh
Color: White with golden appaloosa spots
Markings: Gold legs up to his underbelly, gold mane and tail. White wings.
Other: none

Official
May 6, 2012, 11:34am

Congratulations you have a newborn colt!
Breed: Spanish Mutt
Color: Smoky Black Blanket Appaloosa
Markings: Light brown eyes. Appaloosa spots are a golden sheened white. The Smoky Black genes will entail that the colt is the carrier of a cream gene, and he will slowly fade to bay over the years. There is one predominant marking, what looks like a swirl of wind crawls up to his knee on the right front foreleg, a pure white. Wings are black with white gold feathers underneath.
Health: Healthy!
Other: N/A