[JUDGED] Teach me your best moves. [Training Spar, Deimos]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

A r a h

It's not the dog in the fight,
but the fight in the dog

Her antlers made contact but he managed to avoid a lot of damage from them by swerving. Still, a cruel feeling of satisfaction swirled in her momentarily, hoping the slice her antlers had made would sting him for a while yet. It was gone in an instant through when his bulk slammed into her, and her reflects kicked in. To avoid toppling, she dug her front hooves into the dirt and snow, then locked her lower joints in. Her bulk still stumbled, however she managed to stay up right and strong in her defence to his shove. Her front stayed facing his left hand side, while she slid her rear around with the force from the shove. Out of the corner of her eye, she had saw him coming down towards her spine a little too late. There was not much she could do except to keep the momentum going and try to get out of the bite's way as much as possible. Panic surged through her as she knew she would not make it. In the end she had to choose between stumbling more and risk falling over or taking the bite. She chose to take the bite. His teeth sank into her skin, but with the speed that she was going he was not able to get in too deep. A sharp pain formed around her spine, as the doe tried to pull away as fast as possible, resulting in her flesh tearing away with the nip.

It was only a medium nip, but it still caused Arah pain moments after it had happened. Swallowing back her pain and fear though, she tried to clear her pain clouded thoughts and battle on. Her injuries where now pain from where he had crashed into her side, bruising her entire side, and the nip on her back. Nothing she couldn't handle. She had now ended up, after swinging her body away to avoid most of his shove, facing Deimos' left hand side. She decided to take a risk then. She was trying to think logically in a very short amount of time, fearing if she lingered too long he would get another attack in. As blood seeped into her coat from the nip Deimos had given her, the white mare spun her body around so her rear was facing him. Her line of thought was that her kicks were her strongest attack this close to the target. A rear would normally be fairly strong, but against Deimos' size and bulk she did not think that it would do much good. So instead she had gone with a buck, thinking that at her level this was where she would cause the most damage. Now her back legs where facing his left hand side, his ribs were on display ready to meet her hooves. A broken rib would most definitely hinder him greatly through out the rest of the battle.

Using her smaller height to her advantage, she did not raise her rear too high. Being so close to him would also make her attack much more lethal. She aimed for the middle of his chest, heart pounding and brain working furiously as she tired her best to make her aim spot on. She bunched all of her muscles in, balancing for a slit second on her front legs. Then with all the power and energy she could muster she released her legs, toward's Deimous' ribs. She put everything she could into the kick, it was as if the entire world had gone silent in this moment. All she could hear was her heart pounding and blood rushing through her body. She prayed that she ended up doing a little more damage this time, she wanted to level the playing field as much as possible.

Word Count;; 633/800 [2/3 posts | 0/1 Closing defence post.]
Summarised attack;; Turns around so her rear is facing Deimos' ribs, where she then bucks/kicks out towards him. She hopes to hurts his ribs enough to hinder him in the battle.
Notes;; 100th Arah post goes to you! <3

I wasn't sure if this; 'His teeth sank into her skin, but with the speed that she was going he was not able to get in too deep. A sharp pain formed around her spine, as the doe tried to pull away as fast as possible, resulting in her flesh tearing away with the nip. ' was power playing? I tired not to over do it, but I want to describe what happened to Arah during this part of the battle?

[Image: 2ng9df4.png]
Thy-Darkest-Hour.deviantart.com | Breathless-dk.deviantart.com

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teach me your best moves. [Training Spar, Deimos] - by Arah - 06-05-2013, 09:29 AM