the Rift

A million miles | Sinuhe

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo
I'VE WALKED A MILLION MILES FOR YOU, BUT I'M STILL ALONE

Had the rain only made her more aware of his proximity or had she only done as much on her own? The ground began to give beneath her weight but she was not afraid to lose her footing amongst the swells of life under her toes. She smiled lightly as she looked into the clouds debating whether or not to snatch a damp leaf from the limb above in order to bring it to the midnight colored stallion. Her thoughts began to twist and turn with emotion at seeing him hindered by the pain of war. The seconds seemed to tick away in silence before she was able to bring herself to lip a particularly wilted leaf, quite heavy beneath the weight of gathered raindrops. Pulling it away from the healthy limb took a bit of effort but she finally managed to free it with minor damage to the leaf itself. Carefully, she moved back towards the stallion, he eyes wide with question though she knew that the wound needed cleaning before infection set in.

Closer again she came, her lips quivering with anticipation and curiosity. She knew that her actions were brash and perhaps unwarranted but she was strangely compelled and so she acted.

SINUHE
IMAGE CREDITS

Dragon's Throat Mare
Roo

Thread title goes here

A strong, cold wind, weaved it's self rapidly though the tree's. It was as if it was purposely trying to make me feel unwelcome to this land, and it was working. I didn't stop for a second to take in the view of the frosted world. I could see a path clearly ahead, coated in a thin layer of frost, and that was all I needed to see so that I knew where I was going. Anyway, it wasn't like this land was any different from any other. It had many tree's, it had water and it had grass. I stop briefly and look round at the tree's that had dropped there leaves and now stood bare in the woods but the sharp nip of the cold wind forced me on, like a stick and tame horse.

My muzzle is pressed against my chest, my neck being forced to tighten up in my efforts to keep warm. Icy blue eyes are straining to look as far up and forward at the path as they could. My whole body was tensed, hoping it would keep in the warmth. My tail lies motionlessly against the back of my legs, locks tumbling down way onto the floor so that it trailed behind me. I was glad I had such a thick mane and tail that was so long. It trapped and generated heat beneath it so I was sure that for the winter months it would be prefect, as it always had been.

"blah blah blah."

Dragon's Throat Mare
Roo

Thread title goes here

A strong, cold wind, weaved it's self rapidly though the tree's. It was as if it was purposely trying to make me feel unwelcome to this land, and it was working. I didn't stop for a second to take in the view of the frosted world. I could see a path clearly ahead, coated in a thin layer of frost, and that was all I needed to see so that I knew where I was going. Anyway, it wasn't like this land was any different from any other. It had many tree's, it had water and it had grass. I stop briefly and look round at the tree's that had dropped there leaves and now stood bare in the woods but the sharp nip of the cold wind forced me on, like a stick and tame horse.

My muzzle is pressed against my chest, my neck being forced to tighten up in my efforts to keep warm. Icy blue eyes are straining to look as far up and forward at the path as they could. My whole body was tensed, hoping it would keep in the warmth. My tail lies motionlessly against the back of my legs, locks tumbling down way onto the floor so that it trailed behind me. I was glad I had such a thick mane and tail that was so long. It trapped and generated heat beneath it so I was sure that for the winter months it would be prefect, as it always had been.

"blah blah blah."

Sinuhe by Ella mansell on Grooveshark

Dragon's Throat Mare
Roo

Howling ghosts that reappear, In mountions that are stacked with fear

But your a king and I'm a lionheart

Fight Fight Fight

OOC: --- | WC: ---| Summary: ---

talk talk talk

Credits

Dragon's Throat Mare
Roo

Future Theory(?) thread

It was quite a pleasant day considering the circumstances of the seasons normal day. It was cold, but not bitterly, there was a wind, but a gentle one, the sky was clouded, but the sun still shone through. The trees swayed slightly to the calm wind, each branch taking a path of it's own and often retracing it again and again and again. There naked bark was coat in a thin layer of icy frost that had formed over the night due to the cold season of the year. At this time of year, no birds sang. A silence rode on the equally silent wind, weaving and wondering though the twisted trees. All the shrubs had died back for the time being but soon they would be ready to spring back into life.

A mind belonging to a genius was always calculating everything; it was natural to these gifted characters although some of them tended to be strange and this stallion was no exception. If a Pegasus could wear glasses, Theory would be wearing them geeky ones with the thick black rim and square lens round his vivid blue eyes. I bet there would also be a pen tucked behind his ear and he would wear a star trek top with custard trousers. However, Theory was a Pegasus and although he knew what these were, he did not wear them because it would be simply ludicrous.

All the stallion knew was the world, and how it worked. He knew everything from photosynthesis to the life of comets. No one knew how he knew these sort of things, he just did. Despite how clever he was though, he was, like I said before, a little bit strange. He was anti-social, undermining, horribly stubborn and childish. He also offends with out realising it, stating that the saddest thing in the world is 'stupid people'. He doesn't quite realise how this can hurt someone and so he refuses to apologize.

And so the stubborn animal awkwardly wonders though the dead forest, his ears alert and forward with his neck held high in an eager way, despite the bored look on his face. It was almost as if they stallion was bored of the world and had grown to clever for it, in his mind anyway. In reality he couldn't survive with the perfect social creatures around him. For a reason unknown to him he gave everyone the wrong impression of himself. I mean, he couldn't help being right all the time, right? And so the young stallion carefully made his way deeper into Helovia, knowing he was traveling west, angling slight of to the south, but only slightly, at a steady walk, in a slightly collected manner.

"blah blah blah."

Dragon's Throat Mare
Roo
Sinuhe
Lorem...