the Rift

[OPEN] Confirmation [Roland/Arah/Archi/Psyche + others]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Head to head it's all or nothing.

Archibald walked stiffly at Ophelia's flank, making wise to stay between her and the two unicorns protectively. The thoroughbred he had fought in the past, but he not of the white antlered mare. With that knowledge, or lack there of, Archibald was hyper aware of each movement their muscles made. He would protect Phi even if it brought him to his death, which he arrogantly decided neither could bring to him, but the sense of duty was there nonetheless. Loretta, feeling his nature and skepticism, stayed in stride with him between his bulk and the Basin citizens.

Archibald stayed silent, like Ophelia, though his silence was his demeanor, what he was trained for, and not from the anger that rolled off of Ophelia is sheets. The Chieftess was pissed, to say the least. He imagined her pride was bruised when Ktulu asked for the Dauntless to follow, but he believed it was a wise choice. It did not take an idiot to know Ophelia carried a child in her swelling belly, Archibald had been around his pregnant mother enough to pick up on the signs without being blatantly told. He was smarter than that. He wondered if that was the majority of the reason Ktulu had requested his presence, for the knight could have traveled alone or with his own selected warriors to go to the Basin and regard their contract.

Archibald stopped as Ophelia did, shoulder matching her's. The towering creature mirrored Ophelia, though not in admiration or desperation, but nature. His crown raised high into the sky and his golden eyes looked down on the horned pair darkly. Archibald did not have time to admire the mountains and the valley, but if he had he was not sure he would share the same love for it that the intelligence leader did.

Archibald

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confirmation [Roland/Arah/Archi/Psyche + others] - by Archibald - 04-24-2013, 05:41 PM