the Rift

Sunfall

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the resolute
one cannot stop the wind from blowing, nor refuse the falling rain.

Luck would have me stumble upon a pegasus as the sun begins to set across Helovia. I catch sight of his body with my dark blue eyes against the last glares of the sun as it is dragged below the horizon - the nightly gift from the God of the Moon, which I had come to appreciate more as the horribly hot days pass. I make my way, a ghost through the trees, toward the dark body of the pegasus, who walks calmly through the forest of the Threshold. While I tended to prefer a mare, nothing was wrong with bringing home a strong bodied stallion at times, even if they were less capable at times.

Perhaps this one would be competant like Azzuen. I could only hope for the best.

As I approach, the arrival of another, who was standing behind one of the wilting trees of the once great forest, appears from nowhere. My limbs stiffen in surprise, a movement echoed through the body of the stallion. I watch the meeting with quiet intrigue, abstaining from making my entrance until the exchange has taken place. The mare of the night speaks with eloquence, and I look at her figure with interest. A dark body topped with silver - she reminds me much of the Goddess of the Moon in that regard. The crescent upon her rump leaves me with the suspicion that she too has met this deity and favors her kindly.

The words of the newcomer are less than elegant, especially juxtaposed with the words of the mare, and I wince slightly for him. The false are of nonchalance, mirrored in his posture, are thick in each syllable. Having observed the pair quite enough, I make my entrance finally, gray hooves soft on the crisp loam at my feet as I close the gap between us. I hold my head high, blonde mane resting easily upon my broad face, muscular body similar to that of a stallion. The subtle curves of my body, however, would give away my gender to the observant - that and the feminine voice which peels from my lips with all the confidence of a leader.

"Welcome, brother," I say to the pegasus stallion, my dark blue eyes sliding over his glossy black body quickly. My stance is held firm, even as my gaze shifts to the other mare, tall and lean, who I now recognize from the meeting of the Qian. "Hello to you, lady of the Qian."
""

[ ooc: Hope you guys don't mind me jumping in. ^^ ]

Messages In This Thread
Sunfall - by Krishna - 07-18-2012, 10:14 PM
RE: Sunfall - by Rishima - 07-18-2012, 11:51 PM
RE: Sunfall - by Krishna - 07-19-2012, 02:24 AM
RE: Sunfall - by Kri - 07-19-2012, 07:44 PM
RE: Sunfall - by Rishima - 07-20-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: Sunfall - by Krishna - 07-20-2012, 10:31 PM
RE: Sunfall - by Kri - 07-21-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Sunfall - by Rishima - 07-21-2012, 03:36 PM
RE: Sunfall - by Krishna - 07-22-2012, 05:25 PM