the Rift

Sunfall

Krishna Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"You should really work on how you present yourself," Vishnu grinned with a flick of his tail, cinnamon ears pricking with amusement. Krishna flared his nostrils and acted like the advice thundered through his mind without leaving tracks, but knew his brother was right. Somehow Krishna undercut himself around strangers. "A good tactician will need to be the symbol of strength, and be able to convince others to rally in times of need." Krishna threw his mane over his left side and glared at Vishnu, tired of his helpful but unwanted advice. His twin knew, sky blue eyes shining with sibling taunts. "Just say'n." The memory rolled through his head and the stallion felt emotional clouds construe his face, but was unable to help the passing storm. He did not want to think about his family, not now, not for a while. He came here to start anew. So focus. Try to not be a callous fool. His eyes returned to the lunar marred mare, realizing he had no name and should have asked. Well, maybe another chance would present itself without him blundering like a graceless foal.

"Hmm?...I am on my way to the deep forest, one of the few places outside of the sun's reach. Many of us have gathered there." Her nightfall voice fluttered through his ears. Krishna nodded in understanding, having come from the floral depths where in deed he had found many opportunities for reprieve from the harsh sun. She smiled at him, this ethereal moon-touched mare, warm pools meeting his with more interest, curiosity touching the sides of her mouth. He could sense questions, more conversation, and was glad to see that she did not look displeased. Krishna gave a tentative grin back. Maybe he would have a night of company after all. His gut shivered at the thought of being around others again, after being alone for so long and longing for the comfort of conversation and silent grazing. Back tracking would be nothing, he could fly back to this thicket and resume where he left off.

Branches trembled, her ears pricked, and a comforting scent whiffed into his muzzle. Krishna twisted to the side, finding himself confronted with a pegasus mare, head and tail held high, shoulders back with a confident entrance. Krishna smiled to the new mare, dipping his head before any words could fall out of his mouth. Silken palomino tan hued her comely frame, blonde mane covering engaging blue eyes. "Welcome, Brother. Hello to you Lady of the Qian."

"Kri." the Lady returned with a smooth face and a kind smile. Krishna eyed her for a moment before turning again to Kri.

"Sister, I am Krishna Vrishni, it is well to meet you." Too bad his introduction to the kind equine mare hadn't been as constructed. He caught another whiff of Kri's genteel scent and noted traces of others - a herd perhaps. A world he could join. At his leisure of course. Krishna was in no huge rush, besides finding a nice place to sleep. Which could be put off in lieu of company, and he was still so curious about this Lady of the Qian. "I've traveled for a while," a flash of his twin jumped into his head and Krishna shifted so his body was open to both mares, eyes moving smoothly from one to the other as he spoke. "as an explorer" -that sounded impressive right? better than the directionless wanderer he was for three years - "but have not had the pleasure of company or herd life in many, many sun falls. Please, forgive my lack of restraint when I say I am thrilled to meet, and see, you both." For some reason he felt the need to explain a bit of himself, even though now that it was all out he thought of a thousand ways he could have phrased it better.

Messages In This Thread
Sunfall - by Krishna - 07-18-2012, 10:14 PM
RE: Sunfall - by Rishima - 07-18-2012, 11:51 PM
RE: Sunfall - by Krishna - 07-19-2012, 02:24 AM
RE: Sunfall - by Kri - 07-19-2012, 07:44 PM
RE: Sunfall - by Rishima - 07-20-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: Sunfall - by Krishna - 07-20-2012, 10:31 PM
RE: Sunfall - by Kri - 07-21-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Sunfall - by Rishima - 07-21-2012, 03:36 PM
RE: Sunfall - by Krishna - 07-22-2012, 05:25 PM
RE: Sunfall - by Kri - 07-24-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: Sunfall - by Rishima - 07-26-2012, 09:49 PM