the Rift

Sunfall

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the resolute
one cannot stop the wind from blowing, nor refuse the falling rain.

I note with pleasure that Rishima's spine finally begins to strengthen. Her presence here is not so ephemeral as she notices the impression left upon Krishna. While she may be eager to give up, this dark mare was very perceptive of those around her. The equine almost instantly notices the interest that piques in the black pegasus, and perks back to life. Her fight in this duel of diplomacy was not yet over. I smile quietly, chin tucking slightly toward my neck to hide the expression.

The words of the mare are like night, dark and slippery. It is hard to tell what her intention is, but I gather she does not think too well of herd life in a defined border. However, knowing that many in the Qian band would grow restless, I figured she too would end up living within one of the herdlands of Helovia. I was just glad that I had made friends with her dark sister Mirage; I would save my family from another battle. Still, the weaving of this mare's words are odd to me. Promising no defined herd when the future is so obviously laid out before her - it was all tactical.

My smile grows.

I remain silent, even as she implies that a herdland restrains a being physically, when I know this not to be the way of the Dragon's Throat. All of my kin leave with ease from our borders, with no hassle from me. Those who receive scrutiny are unwelcomed visitors, namely a certain ice king from the World's Edge. "You are correct, miss," I say to the dark mare at her question. "I have agreed to aid Mirage, since she so valiantly offered her help for my own cause." I offer a friendly smile to the moon-touched mare, nodding to reaffirm my words.

"The Dragon's Throat is a territory to the south of here. The majority of my kin, the pegasus, of Helovia reside within our land, though we do have a few non-winged members as well. As a herd, we strive to maintain a peaceful home to seek out our heart's desires. Every individual is free to come and go, as well as train in any specialty they desire," I say evenly and with confidence. "But most importantly, the Dragon's Throat herd should be looked upon as a family. We are to take care of each other when in need, however possible."
""

Messages In This Thread
Sunfall - by Krishna - 07-18-2012, 10:14 PM
RE: Sunfall - by Rishima - 07-18-2012, 11:51 PM
RE: Sunfall - by Krishna - 07-19-2012, 02:24 AM
RE: Sunfall - by Kri - 07-19-2012, 07:44 PM
RE: Sunfall - by Rishima - 07-20-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: Sunfall - by Krishna - 07-20-2012, 10:31 PM
RE: Sunfall - by Kri - 07-21-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Sunfall - by Rishima - 07-21-2012, 03:36 PM
RE: Sunfall - by Krishna - 07-22-2012, 05:25 PM
RE: Sunfall - by Kri - 07-24-2012, 01:48 PM