the Rift

Respect is a Virtue [kipp]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I stood silent for a second.

Whatever was coming was huge. I could feel myself getting light headed as the beast hurled himself closer. Turning my head to him, I'm stuck. Like a deer in headlights I'm in a trance. My body frozen through. Had I known the gargantuan mass of fur would come at a high speed towards me I wouldn't have called for it. When he is close, I fucking move. Hell no would I let that thing run into me. Though he seemed young. A horse wise with age would realize barreling himself like that would drain his energy in a flick.

Then it hit me.

No, not him, but an idea. He is too close for comfort though I wait it out. As he gets about four feet away I recoil my body and twist myself so he misses. Though his tail whipping my butt as he ran past was unpleasant. I wasn't really sure how I had done that, but I somehow did. My audits had perked themselves up. Aw hell no, he was not going to beat me. My audits flattened themselves. My hot blood coursing my veins. Sweat so clear on my small frame. Yes, he had strength, volume, and mass, I had agility and speed on my side.

I lowered my head and snorted.

Then, I launched myself at him. When I thought I was near (Whether I really was or wasn't) I tried launching myself to where'd he would be. My pointed antlers would love piercing skin, though they'd get dirty which was a shame. After landing, I couldn't let if I'd hit him, or even where I had. I launched my front end high, my front legs attempting to hit his side, or wherever the fuck he was.

Hastily, I had to admit. I was nearly peeling myself, I wanted to close my eyes and just skip home, but no. I had to fight, it was a duty.

OOC :: Attacks - 1/4
- Injuries - Suffers nothing yet. Though the heat is draining her energy.
This was kind of bad. |:

Messages In This Thread
Respect is a Virtue [kipp] - by Zdravilo - 05-18-2013, 10:08 PM
RE: Respect is a Virtue [kipp] - by Kipp - 05-30-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: Respect is a Virtue [kipp] - by Zdravilo - 06-01-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Respect is a Virtue [kipp] - by Kipp - 06-03-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: Respect is a Virtue [kipp] - by Official - 06-26-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: Respect is a Virtue [kipp] - by Hestia - 06-26-2013, 04:53 PM
RE: Respect is a Virtue [kipp] - by Official - 06-26-2013, 05:02 PM