the Rift

[OPEN] Long Time Gone

Sakura Posts: 41
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: Two Years (at time of death) Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Sakura</style>

My hooves pounded into the ground of my home. I was wild and free and able to do what I want. After all, I was a whole big six months old now. As the days grew longer and the days of TallSun progressed, my sister and I both grew stronger. I wished there was something I could do about my sister's eyes.... Maybe a visit to the Vein of the Gods I have heard so much about? It wouldn't hurt to pray to them at least. My big brother seemed to respect them, as did many members of the herd. I have yet to try my own magic on her, but I fear it won't work. All my day dreaming distracted me from where I was going or what I was doing. I could her my mother's voice calling me back, but instead I decided to make her chase me for once. After all, she spent so much time caring for Takara that she never really spent time with me. My big brother Aaron with his companion Alanna and Daddy with Kiba were more interesting anyway. But sometimes a girl just wants the attention of her momma, and all of it.

My hooves pound harder into the ground, lengthening my strides. I was going to be super fast one day, maybe as fast as Daddy. After all I would need to know how to fight and be a good medic on the battlefield... I was distracted from my game of chase by a voice... It sounded like our WeyrLeader Thor! It had been a while since I had seen him and since I wanted to prove to all the adults I was more independent than they all thought I could be I set off to meet up with him and whoever he was speaking to.

It didn't take long to find him, near the boarder of World's Edge. He was speaking to a mare not much older than mother? Maybe mother's age? Either was she was pretty, even has a really cool marking on her face... It ever cooler than my heart on my head. In my excitement I forgot that it may not be the best idea to give away who was who in the herd just yet. "Hello Mister WeyrLeader Thor Sir, Ma'am" Ok ok, not the most adult way of greeting the leader... but it'll do for now.

"talk talk talk"
MY HEART IS EVER AT YOUR SERVICE.
credits: how-you-remind-me and phototori @ deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Long Time Gone - by Query - 04-26-2013, 06:50 PM
RE: Long Time Gone - by Thor - 05-02-2013, 12:30 AM
RE: Long Time Gone - by Sakura - 05-08-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: Long Time Gone - by Solstice - 05-08-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Long Time Gone - by Query - 05-10-2013, 09:24 PM