the Rift

[OPEN] i just wanted to see this. [levi]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The Scourge
And it is, I, Zdravilo.

Ah, so this was were lovers came to whisper romance to each other. Had a lot of foals been conceived on this very spot? It was interesting to her why they were drawn here. Was this the ultimate place to conceive a child? To me, this would only be a grove that blocked heat waves from the sun and frosted snowflakes from the heavens. The grove here still let some weather in, but it was pretty sheltering. The crystal clear lake looked as if a fine layer of ice had formed over it. Of course the 'ice' shattered as an orange leaf fell on it. The water rippled away from it hoping not to create a wave.

It seemed quite, almost overly so. With in a period of a moment she realized it had been the calm before a storm.

The sky changed rapidly from a light blue to a dauntless grey with rapidly approaching lightning and a wall of rain. Zdravilo pinned her ears back at the sudden change and sprinted inside the grove. Once slightly sheltered, it came down. The wall that held the rain back crashed. It poured and poured. With in a minute, there was an inch or two of flood water on the floor. Zdravilo was forced to the back of the shelter to keep away from the water. She peered out from where she stood, and the grove's water was murky and nearly black. It seemed as if the bottom of the lake coated the top. Not an ounce of clean water was here.

"blah blah blah."

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava

The Secret Grove held many of his memories, but not just to him to many, many, others. This is where many crazed lovers came to express themselves. If it wasn’t such a beautiful spot, maybe Levi wouldn’t have felt as disgusting as he would have felt if it wasn’t. It was not that the place itself made him feel uneasy, it was just that all he thought of was Phaedra. He had loved someone once, but she failed to return her feelings to him. She kind of left the silver brute in a mystery; therefore, he figured that she did not love him back. She never really showed to care for him that much, but he did know that she was a flirt and a big one to. He wouldn’t be surprised if many stallions tried to claim her as their own as he also felt a protective urge for her. That was over now… she had failed to even explain to him if she did or didn’t love him. Levi was not the type to just be screwed over ,in fact, he wanted clarification. Levi was just some toy that she wrapped herself around and played with him until she got bored. Then she went on to the next best toy and did whatever she did to them. With a deep sigh, Levi tried to push the thought out of his mind. It was hard enough to be here, even though he luckily had never experienced a ‘crazed love’ here.

The stallion plodded through the earthy terrain beneath his hooves. His square muscular face was held down almost as though he was lame. He just being lazy, but he was in no mood really be happy. No one seemed to be around so what was the point of trying to look on his best? Sprinkles of water suddenly caught his attention when he felt the pitter-patter along the rim of his topline. Silver orbs searched the gloomy darkened sky, as he knew now there was a storm approaching. Trickles of the icy liquid fell down his forelock. A strike of lightning lit up the area of where he was going only momentarily. It had helped him see a little bit better where he was heading, but not by that much. He suddenly felt the whip of the howling wind slice into his wings. The storm was getting worse and he knew that he would have to find shelter sooner or later. Watching the drops of water fall into the now rippling lake, he walked towards the grove. He flickered his grey eyes to look for shelter. Something in his body told him to just keep walking, so he did just that.

Before he knew it, he was inside a shelter of rock. About an inch of dirty water flooded the ground. Great this was just what he needed. Mucky hooves plowed through only a few feet. Although this was not his ideal place, he figured it would be alright to just wait for the storm to pass. Anyways he wouldn’t be able to fly because of the rain. They were too drenched. Suddenly a chill tingled down his spine. He had the feeling that he was not alone. Taking a deep breath he smelled a familiar scent… the Basin. He was unsure who was there, but he knew he would try and be kind first in case it wasn’t someone who was as kind as Faelene. From what he had heard about the Basin was that they were racist unicorns and unlike the other herds who did not care, he was not happy about the recent stealing of his herd members. Before he got himself all worked up, he knew what he would have to do first. Hello?" He called, honey vocal chords strung. "If anyone is there…are you alright?" His voice was almost a strain of concern. Yes, if someone was hurt he would most definitely help, but he hoped that it was someone that would get along with him.
"Talk talk talk talk talk."

levi.</style>
  when the light begins to fade, i'll be your guide.</style>
image by geezaweezer @ flickr.com

Unregistered

The Scourge
And it is, I, Zdravilo.

There was the soft pitter patter of the delicate rain drops falling from the heavens, the sloshing water on the ground, and the nearing thunder. She sighed to herself, was this how her day would go? Rain, rain, rain. The mare couldn't help but feel cold and aggravated now. Her honey spots were dampened by the rain drops, and her mane lay primal. She pinned her ears back as the sound of the sloshing changed. It changed to the sound of a horse walking.

Oh thank god... Her audits perked back up. She wasn't alone. There was a stallion here to protect her. A loud roar jumped through the skies as a bang of lightning hit the floor. Squealing, Zdravilo jumped towards the voice and ran to it. Her body was aimed straight at the stallion, and she didn't notice him. Well she noticed, but slightly to late. She closed her eyes and braced for impact as she probably body slammed the guy. After she gained some composure, she cowers near the figure.

"I'm here.'' She squealed out before continuing. "I'm not a fan of thunder." Straightening herself out, she presented herself more respectfully. "I am Zdravilo, from Aurora Basin, and you are?" She smiled softly at him. Her elegant bode seemingly strong, yet fragile, and lilly-like. She dipped her head, although it was quick, and her head shot up like a bullet as a flash of lightning flickered in the rumbling clouds.

Zdravilo could feel the grullo's warm body. His wings nearly brushing up against her side. She could see his steely gaze, and she wondered if he came from the same lines as Gaucho. They were the only two she'd seen with such iron colored eyes. His silver hooves holding him high on the wet ground. This boy was cute, but nothing fancy. He was simple, and not so intricate, but he was himself. That was all hat mattered to the lady.

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Ava

I was terribly confused by the sudden commotion of the slushing sound of running hooves. “Uh no,” I thought with fear “They are going to try and kill me.” The combinations of things that were about to happen rushed through my head as the blood through my veins flowed. My heart raced with intimidation for I did not know what I said to set off this horse, but whatever I did it appeared to be agitation. The sounds of thunder crackling and lightning flashing set the mood more eerie than I would have expected. There was only a second of the flashing light, but from what I could make out there was a unicorn coming my way. Chills tingled down my spine, as the sound was getting closer. Before I knew what was happening there was an impact feeling on my chest. This horse was attacking me! Letting out a grunt from the impact, my hooves dug into the ground so I went nowhere, holding the figure against me. I wanted to get out of this shelter first, but before I could even get out of the situation there was a voice.

A quivery voice that collected my attention bewildered me. The figurine that rest against me announced that she was here. My chest still ached from the impact, but my muscles clenched with stress as I did not understand what was going on. First, she wanted to kill me and now she was cowered beside me like an innocent foal?… what was wrong with this mare? Ah, and the answers to my questions were answered. She finally announced that she was not trying to attack me, but she was skittish because she was not a fan of thunder. I’ll have to admit to her, I was not really a thunder fan myself, but it did not bother me too much. “Yeah, a little late there sweetie.” My honey coated vocals cooed with sarcasm. I chuckled slightly, but then I quickly stopped my taunting line of jokes. I figured she must really be afraid, and I knew that she probably just came to me for comfort. “It’s alright madam, I am here, and there is nothing to be afraid of.” My tone lightened to a more comforting sound. “I’ll have to admit it as well, I am not a fan of thunder myself, but after a while I don’t notice it.” Taking my wing, I draped it around her slender figurine, my tips soothingly stroking her for comfort. The velvet touch calmed me, but I did not want to let my guard down. Her warmth felt nice, and I actually didn’t mind her being here… at all.

Zdravilo was her elegant name, but just as I suspected she was of the Basin. My dark lips pinched upwards, revealing a smile as I introduced myself. “A pleasure to meet you my lady,” taking a slight bow with my head I continue to speak “I am Levi, Sergeant of the Dragon’s Throat.” Silver orbs flicker to hers. She was pretty, and she reminded me of Onni with her checkered patterns, completing delicate physique. Not wanting to alarm her, I slowly pressed myself closer trying to be as comforting as I could and not for my own benefit, but for hers. If she felt uncomfortable, she obviously would have released herself from being beside me so I was not worried. Waiting with her, I wanted to know more about her for she was intriguing to me, but I wanted for her to respond, just like any gentleman should do.

[OOC: Uh oh… ;P]

levi.</style>

Unregistered

The Scourge
And it is, I, Zdravilo.

“Yeah, a little late there sweetie.” She let her ears flatten out against her neck. Respect was what the boy needed. With a background like hers, any horse would be scared, yet she was stronger than most. She could muttle through almost anything, but thunder just doesn't work for the splotched mare. The boy's voice came again, but he was seemingly bipolar. Sarcasm one moment, then sweetness the next. Zdravilo accepted his apology and let her ears relax forward.

He too admittedly said he didn't like thunder, but she was nearly sure he was just saying that. After an appropriate greeting, he dipped his cranium. He put a the name Levi to his face. Now, Zdravilo was a weird name, but maybe Levi topped that. She didn't let her frilly thoughts on his name change her polite stance. A soft smile painted itself onto her velveteen mahogany lips.

Zdravilo quickly realized what his attentions were. Seduce. She noticed him inching closer and closer. Their flanks tapping against each other for a moment before the connection was constant. One of her ears flicked forward as she let her feminine head dip slightly and peer at their touching shoulders. She grinded her teeth together for a moment before looking back at him. His wings came over her spine and caressed her all around.

With a slight uncertainty she pressed on, but made no move to move away from his clutch. "Well, Sergeant, did I hurt you when we collided?" A slight humor in her tone, but still she had her bouncy perky tone take over. Her eyelashes fluttered for a brief second as his appendages tickled her. She knew where to draw the lines. She had not yet been successfully seduced, and this stallion wouldn't be the first... she was sure of it.

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Ava

Zdravilo seemed to tense as I caressed my wing over her slender figurine. Looking down towards her, I probably shouldn’t have done that… the painted fae probably took it as me trying to be flirty even though it was just for comfort. “Ugh, why am I so stupid?” I screamed in my head “She is of the Basin fool and they are racist! Dummy, you have wings!” My back muscles tensed at the sudden thought with the shift of my weight a bit towards the outside of the shelter. If she were to be racist she did not really seem to act like it though. She seemed to be pretty snug against me, so I was not that worried… I did let myself feel a bit for relaxed, but before I said anything else, should I ask her anything about the Plague? I wouldn’t want to upset her by intruding business, but it might be good to ask her about her life there. Maybe… she wasn’t racist?

The question buzzed through my head the whole time I was standing there as our hindquarters and shoulders touched professing the warmth of our body heat. It was indeed such a chilled violent night with the thunder and lightning booming every few minutes. Silver orbs looked towards her with my gaze intrigued. “Uhm, hey you want to know something Zdravilo?” My soft tone lingered in the shelter. “I know a way that might help you with thunder, it helped me actually.” Pressing myself slightly closer, I waited for the next arrogant boom. Pressing my muzzle towards the outside of the shelter, I aimed for her to watch and then started counting. “One, two, three,” I counted for only a few seconds more so that I wouldn’t bore her, but I was going to explain my tactic. “You see madam, all I do is count until the next thunder, but you will notice that if you count it takes the thought off your mind and you will notice that the thunder will have a longer time each time you count. Thunder does not stay for that long; in fact it is actually traveling away even though it might sound louder. I know it might sound weird, but before you know it you won’t even be fazed by it anymore.” My charming smile seemed to lighten the darkened night. All I wanted to do was help her, and I hoped that she would appreciate it. Usually I’m not this open to strangers, especially ones who are are supposedly enemies, but there was a saying I lived by… Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

"Well, Sergeant, did I hurt you when we collided?

This was kind of a tough one to answer because it did hurt slightly because I wasn’t expecting it, but now I was fine. “Um, well, it kind of did at first, but I usually have to train like that so I mean I’m fine now.” I offered in a convincing voice. Dipping my muzzle towards hers, I examined to see if she was alright. Why was she worried about me? I was built for impact, but she had a delicate figure… she probably hurt herself more than me. “The real question is, are you hurt from the collision? I really hope you are okay and be honest with me, I wouldn’t want you hurt.” He said calmly. Why was I so worried about her, she wasn’t even someone I knew… there must be something though that made me want to feel care for her. Maybe she was a kindhearted Basin mare, who knew? Right! I was supposed to ask her about that, but I would wait for her to reply first.

levi.</style>

Unregistered

The Scourge
And it is, I, Zdravilo.

So, this boy, had a cure for phobia of thunder? Likewise, it may scare me more, but I'd check it out. I listened. My audits alerted as he spoke. His soft voice, said to count. Count, and each time it will take longer. So this thunder traveled away? Well, I wanted to know what would happen if it just.... stayed. I nodded anyways, understanding his tactic... and theory.

While the topic of thunder was an interesting one, the subject wavered as my question hung itself in the air. He said he was fine, and in return said, “The real question is, are you hurt from the collision? I really hope you are okay and be honest with me, I wouldn’t want you hurt.” I personally thought it was sweet that he wanted to know I was safe. So, I gave him my answer. "Yes, I am fine, thank you for asking. And I am pleased that you are OK also." I spoke with a subtle ease, and soft vocals. Letting a smile plaster my maw, I glanced up at him.

If I became racist, would we still be friends? I wondered for a moment, but I decided I didn't want to be racist, so I didn't want to lose my non-unicorn friends. I sighed in my head, as I thought. Why can't life be easier? When I came to Helovia, I was forced to think more. A lot more. His soft feathered wing still hung over my back, but I really didn't mind.

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Ava

Levi’s silver threaded mane ran down the depths of his, surprisingly, muscular neck line. His gently sterling gaze washed over hers as she spoke. It took him a moment to think of what he should say next. "So", he thought with a plastered smirk spreading across his features, "the pretty-faced Zdravilo was pleased that I was okay?" A warm hearted chuckle arose from his chest. “You’re welcome, Zdravilo. It is my pleasure.” The brute almost whispered as he spoke, daring her to do something. He really didn’t know what to say next other than the fact that he wanted to know more about the Basin. He sudden urge to ask about the Basin slowly became less and less. He more so wanted to just hear her talk about herself before she got into the Basin talk. “What do you think you would do if I wasn’t okay?” He asked in an almost convincible tone. The grullo flashed a sudden smirk washing it upon her gaze. He was the type to love to tease and question, and if she didn’t figure it out by now he didn’t know if she ever would.

“You know I was only joking with you right?” He said after a while. His tone was calmer and this time serious even though it had a light tone. He felt comfortable with her, his muscles were relaxed. He was lost deep in thought wondering what she was going to say. Suddenly an obnoxious roar of thunder shook the floors to the cave. The water in which their hooves rested upon shook violently almost as though it was an ocean with rippling waves. Levi braced himself for the rumble kind of caught him off guard. He clenched his wing harder into her only for a moment as a reminder that he was here. Although he wasn’t that afraid of thunder it did catch him off guard and his body weight shifted. He just hoped that Zdravilo was alright since her phobia seemed bad.

[OOC: Sorry bad post]

levi.</style>

Unregistered
Zdravilo was a very uncommon mare, personality wise. She was versatile, lovable, sweet, yet she always had a way of getting more information that she should. She hasn't soaked up much input from the stallion, but she had others. Levi, wasn't easy to understand in her eyes. He says he is a warrior, but Zdravilo saw no hate or list to drive him to war, no, she saw the comforting gaze of a teddy bear. She rather enjoyed his company, though deep in her gut she hated it all. Yes, one could say she was seducable, but never had one actually gotten farther than friend or interest. Zdravilo was solid and she knew well what she should and shouldn't do. She should make friends, but she shouldn't have 'fun' with them.

She probably finds Descaro more attractive, but it's a comfort thing. Crowley, she has reason to believe, is far from single. Mauja, well he's the king, so he probably has the ladies falling for him. Zdravilo chuckled in her mind as she thought of Eios, he was girly, and she thought that was funny, but overall, she was turned off.

Levi was a joke filled pony, wasn't he? Well he was a good one 'cuz he had me half worried to death. I immediately flipped my ears forward and tilted my head to see a healthy chest. I squirmed away from his body trying to look. I couldn't. His grip was firm, but that wasn't bad. It made me feel safe. Before I could act more like an idiot, Levi's vocals landed on perked audits. It took me a second to understand. Flicking my perked lobes flat against my cranium I squealed at him. It seemed my tone suggested, 'Not cool, bro!'

Yet, my anger fled from my body when the ground shook. Letting a sharp, loud whinny out of my velveteen lips, I stared shaking. Not like the ground, but a tremor still present in my bones. I closed my eyes and screamed a few sweet words in my head...

'One, two, three! Damnit! ONE, TWO, THREE!'

I repeated those three sentences until the thunder faded to a low growl then disappeared. Reopening my eyes, I looked around. Our legs had been tangled slightly when we were unbalanced and taken by surprise. Straightening myself out, I looked at his legs, then my own. He seemed fine, but I couldn't see his legs well. I had a small cut on my hock from when he moved to get balance and thrusted me with him. It only stung a little, but the water constantly sprinkling on it didn't help. I wouldn't let him see. I put my feminine cranium under his head and kept it there. He wouldn't be able to put his head down and see.

My ivory locks getting curlier from the water. My hair had a mind of its own. Enough with that, I had to saw something to Levi. "I don't think the earth liked your joke." I chuckled a little before continuing. "If you honestly want to know I would do maybe you should get hurt and let the princess come to the rescue this time." I chuckled before moving my dished cranium away from underneath his head. My orbs just looking at him. "So, Levi, on a different note, what's the Dragon's Throat like? The Basin is cold, and it's just unicorns, but it's home." She spoke honestly. This would be the time for Levi to pop his questions in, for I loved talking (if that wasn't too obvious already!). Perhaps me and him could be friends one day!

OOC :: Perspective switch - Desgnatited by * * *
Hehe, little rambly...